I thought It Was Impossible!?

Maya's View
He looks so cute, but when I lay down with him, it wakes him up. "Hey, baby" "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" "It's ok" "Go back to sleep" "I love you, babe" "I love you, too"
I woke in the middle of the night again, sitting up in bed with a gasp. "You ok?" "Yeah, yeah" "Bad dream?" I nodded. "It's ok, I'm right here, lay back down" "I think I'm gonna go and get some water" "Ok" I got out of bed and got some water. When I saw the reflection in the window of me. My stomach had grew, I dropped my glass of water and it shattered all over the floor. "Maya?" Stefan asked, worriedly. "Stefan" "What's wrong? Are you ok?" "Stefan, I know it's impossible, but, Stefan... I think that I'm pregnant" He looked at me in shock.  "Maya, vampires can't get pregnant" "How do you explain what's happening, Stefan?" I asked. "Me getting sick, having baby dreams, craving blood without control when I hate it and you know that! And then this! Look, Stefan!" I pulled my shirt up a little and showed him my stomach had grown a little. "I don't know what we're gonna do" "I thought it was impossible, Stefan!" "I did too" "What do I do?" "I don't know, Maya, just don't tell Damon or anyone else until we figure out if that's what it is" "Ok" "Your gonna be ok" "What if he leaves me" "He won't leave you, you know that" "I'm scared Stefan" "I know"
I go back to sleep, and fight the urge to tell Damon. He wakes up before me.
Damon's View
When I wake up, I go to the kitchen and see the glass of water on the floor shattered. Stefan comes down and I asked, "What happened? Is she ok?" "Yep" He said, he's hiding something. "Your hiding something from me, what's going on?" "I told you nothing" "Stefan!" "Damon! What are you doing?!" Maya yells, running over to me and throwing me off Stefan. "What is going on?" "You tell me, Maya" He said, glancing at the shattered water glass. "Tell you what?" "What you guys are hiding? Wait... You both are hiding something, you cheated on me, Maya, how could you do that?" "What?! I would never cheat on you! You should know that!" "Then what's going on!?" "Stefan, you wanna tell him or should I?" "Maya might be pregnant" "I thought that was impossible, Stefan" "Nothings impossible Damon, you told me that" "Well, Maya, this is different" "Look, she has all the human symptoms, too" "How do we figure out if she is or not and if she is, what do we do?" "We haven't figured that out yet"