Your Gonna Do What?!

Maya's View
Today is going by so slowly, I just want to leave already! Then go to see Damon, and have some fun with him 😉. I'm on my way to the last class, which I have with Elena, Stefan and Bonnie; History; oh Ric teaches it. Or Alaric, my bad. "Maya" Ric says as I walk in and nods at me, saying hi. "Alaric" I said and nodded back. Going to my seat and sitting down. 'Ur picking me up right?' 'Of course' 'You forgot didn't you?' 'How could I possibly forget?' 'Ur so dumb, gotta go' 'Right back at ya' "Um, Maya?" "Hm?" "Is there something you'd like to share with the class" "What?" "Put your phone up or I'm taking it" He says with his arms crossed. I put my in my backpack and pretend to listen to what he's teaching. The bell rings and as I'm heading out he stops me. "Hey, hold on a minute" "What? Wanna take my phone?" "Look, I'm sorry, but just because I'm dating your aunt and am friends with Damon, you and your sister and her boyfriend, doesn't mean that I can't treat you like everyone else. If I let you do that, then everyone is gonna start doing that" "Ok, I'm sorry" "Was it anything important?" "No, I was just talking to Damon, making sure he remembered that he was picking me up... It's a good thing I did, because he forgot" "So you guys are together again?" "Yeah we are" "Here I'll walk you out" "Ok" "I knew you two would, but, no matter how much I tried to convince him that, he wouldn't believe me" "I know, I'm sorry you had to see that by the way" "No it's fine, I got a glimpse of Damon's human side, his actual emotions" He chuckled, making me chuckle. "You know he talks about you all the time, I feel like I know you" "You do know me" "I meant like, in a long time friendship" "Oh, right" "I'm not really with it, sorry" "It's ok, we all have days like that, but um, is everything ok?" "Yeah, I've just been destracted" "Alaric, is this about that fight you had with Jenna" "How'd you-?" "Not the point, but is it?" "I'm fine, Maya" "Ric, you can trust me, I won't tell anyone. If your worried about me telling her I promise I won't" "It's not Jenna I'm worried about" "I won't tell Elena either" "She's not the problem either" "Oh, it's a problem?" "Yeah" "Is it...? It's..." I knew who he was gonna say. He was talking about Damon. Something happened between them during that trip that barely happened because of Damon and I's break up. "Damon" I said matter of factly. "What did he do?" "Nothing, Maya, don't worry about it" "Don't tell me not to worry about something" "I'm sorry, just don't tell him about this" "Then what did he do?" "I can't tell you!" "Why?!" "Because it's about you and I promised I wouldn't!" "It's about me? Is it bad?" "Maya?" "Damon, not now!" I said angrily, not taking my eyes off Alaric. "Don't move a muscle!" "Ok" he said and I used my vampire speed to run to Damon and put my hand on my hip and arched my eyebrow. "What'd I miss?" "Don't play games with me Damon! Tell me what it is you told Ric about me!" "What?" "Damon Salvatore!" "What'd you say Ric!?" Damon growled, looking at Ric. "He didn't say anything that's why I'm asking!" "Fine, I told him that if I ever got you back, I would try and find the cure for you" "What?" "I know you don't like being like this" "That's why you talk to me first!" "This is why I didn't" "I don't want it! So you would have found it for nothing! Ric you go now, thank you for helping me this time" "Sorry Damon" "Don't be sorry, Ric you did nothing wrong" I said, staring at Damon, whose staring at me. Ric finally left and now it's just Damon and I.