1: a family at last.

Madison's pov

she was at six-flags with Her deeply loved 10 year old son Austin Jr as they tried to decide what to get on 1st her and her wolf Liz dotted on their sweet pup who was her only family as she'd loss her deeply loved parent's And small pack at the hands of evil rogues at the Age of 21 as well as both set's of grandparents they'd left her a large inheritance but she wished they were still around she was just about to ask Austin Jr if he wated to get on the swings first when she was hit with 6 delicious smells Woodsmoke chocolate bananas pine vanilla & caramel Apple's she looked Around locking eye's with the most sexy man she'd seen in her 34 year's of life standing with a little boy who was his mini me and looked to be the same Age As Her son he had long Beautiful thick & silky looking black hair & Beautiful clear Brown eye's that were full of love & joy mate mate mate mate mate mate mate they growled possessively at the same time.

Alpha Bryant's pov

taking his 10 year old son Bryant Jr's Hand he teleported Them in front of his breathtakingly Beautiful long Awaited Mate and Luna and her son hello there my Beautiful long Awaited Mate and Luna he said my name is Bryant Juan Sanchez Alpha of the savage eclipse pack and this is my 10 year old son Bryant Juan Sanchez Jr His Beautiful Mate who smelled mouthwatering like Rose's strawberries coconut & peaches smiled at them & said hello my sexy long Awaited Alpha Mate my name is Madison Ella Patterson and this is my 10 year old son Austin Wyatt Jones Jr their son's immediately took a liking to each other &  started talking and he was happy Because if their son's hadn't liked each other than that would have been awful seeing as several centuries ago his mom the moon goddess tired of people's Rejection of the Mate's she'd given them as toddlers decided to make it against supernatural law to reject your Mate's.