5: Quintuplets.

Luna Madison's pov 3 month's Later

Congratulations Bro and sister in law your expecting Quintuplets said her brother in law Reed the pack's head doctor she was both overjoyed and stunned as her sexy husband and mate leaned down and kissed Her Reed pointed to the ultrasound machine and said and there's my niece's and nephew four Girl's and one boy she was elated she'd have some daughter's & another son her mate wiped the gel off her belly then helped her down and they hugged and thanked Reed who gave Her some gummy prenatal vitamins and antinauseant pills take 2 every 6 hour's As needed he said & she nodded her Mate teleported Them back to their House their son's who were at school would Be so so excited when they got home &  learned about their coming siblings.

Alpha Bryant's pov 8 hour's Later

Their excited son's gave Them both a huge hug and he told them me and your mom agreed you can each pick out a name for one of your baby sister's he told them & without hesitation Jr said Malaysia Aubrey Sanchez and Austin Jr said London ariana Sanchez he smiled and His Mate said such Beautiful name's Boy's he said well I've picked out the name Alexander Vincent  Sanchez for your baby Brother and Emma Kylie Sanchez for your other sister and your mom picked out Bailey Tory Sanchez for your other sister all Beautiful name's said His Beautiful Beaming with and mate he knew that his parent's were going to be overjoyed at their good News Because they dotted on every single Last grandchild & their daughter's would be their first granddaughters he knew they'd have plenty of help from both of the boy's.