4: lovemaking & conception.

Luna Madison's pov 2 week's Later

She moaned her sexy husband and mate's name out in pleasure as he shoved his long thick 12 inch dick in Her dripping wet pussy wrapping her legs around his waist taking him deeper making him moan hers as he started delivering long hard deep strokes she was glad that the wall's were soundproof they lived in the house that her mate and father in law built for him &  his future mate and children their son's were in their respective Room's doing their own thing it was mating season which meant all werewolf Mate's And shifters were in heat he suckled on her breast like a nursing newborn as he made love to her and she pulled on His Hair as he deep stroked her fingering her pussy making her scream out His name.

Alpha Bryant's pov

After several rounds of hot lovemaking him and his Beautiful wife and mate took a shower together and were now in the kitchen getting a snack before going to bed his mate made the sandwiches and he got out the salt & vinger chips got them each a huge dill pickle and two cherry Pepsi he also grabbed some cut up fruits and veggies that him and his wife cut up yesterday they put all the food's on two huge trays and he teleported Them back to their Bedroom after they'd put everything down he teleported back downstairs having forgotten to get them some paper towels he got a  whole roll and he teleported back upstairs to their Bedroom she handed him the hand sanitizer and he used some making sure that his hands were all the way dry so he could eat up.