2: family dinner.

Luna Madison's pov 6 hour's Later

After a day full of all day fun at six-flags with their son's it was now 8:00 p.m. and they were having dinner at her favorite Mexican restaurant she was happy to see that their son's had become fast friend's Bryant Jr was just as sweet as her own son so it wasn't hard to love him she watched in amusement as the Human's at Tony's place watched her sexy Mate with fear in their eye's as did the few supernaturals there her mate was the Alpha of the world's Largest Most powerful Feared & Dangerous Pack The savage eclipse pack & the world's most powerful feared & Dangerous Alpha Feared Far and wide by Human's & supernaturals Alike not to mention he was the eldest child of the world's most powerful feared And Dangerous Beings The Moon goddess & The world's first-ever Hybrid That was a Very Powerful Mix of every known & unknown add the fact he'd shifted At the earliest Age in supernatural History one-hour old and at the Age of 2 destroyed a 100 rogues single handedly and she could see why everyone was in fear of him she took a bite of her delicious beefy taco after putting hot sauce on it she saw like her & Her son her mate and His son Also liked spicy food and loved Mexican food like them.

Alpha Bryant's pov

After eating dinner they were on their way back to their pack his mate and her son following them in their van he'd send a moving company to pack up their stuff and bring it to his pack But he had so many wonderful ladies in his family who'd lend her something to sleep in & he knew that their son's looked about the same size so he would have Jr let him borrow something to sleep in his son was a amazing sweet kid so he wouldn't at all mind he'd been raising him alone since he'd been 4 year's old and his mom Julia met her Alpha Mate moving with Him to his pack out in North Dakota their son and been very upset for a long Time but he'd gotten through that he'd had a lot of female's in his life with his nana his aunties and several female cousin's but he'd have a mom now.