3: happy birthday son.

Bryant Jr's pov 2 month's Later

Happy birthday son said his dad and step-mom happy birthday brother said his step-brother thanks dad and mom thanks Brother he told Austin Jr their parent's had gotten married just two-weeks after Meeting he wasn't at all upset  because Madison was a nice beautiful lady and was good to him and his dad after hugs everyone left his room so he could get ready for the day they'd all be going to dave & busters and he loved that place he'd gone to laser tag his last birthday he got out of bed and after making it up got out what he wanted to wear for the day layed it on the bed with his boxer's and lotion and deodorant and his Calvin Klein cologne and went to take a shower Him and his dad liked taking hot showers.

Alpha Bryant's pov a few hour's Later

After they'd song happy birthday to his son and he'd blown out his eleven candles everyone clapped and his wife cut the cake as he dipped up the ice cream they'd ate pizza's and wing's so everyone should be full after the kid's finished they went to play the many arcade game's while the grown-ups sat around and talked his wife and mate was keeping a close eye on all the kid's and so was every other adult in his family he'd hate to find out what happened to his mate's family as well as  her small pack's rogues were truly evil with no kind of conscious at all and killed for no reason but the thrill of it but the bastards knew not to come for him his family are his pack he'd made a example out of many of them.

Austin Jr's pov

Him and Bryant Jr got some more tickets as did all of their cousin's that were their Age he'd beat the highest score on zombies world's and Bryant Jr had Also beat the highest score on the New mortal combat he'd Been elated when their parent's got married he loved his New dad and step-brother and all the family they'd gained & Him &  Bryant Jr wanted a baby sister are baby Brother are maybe one of each they'd be their protectors and so would their dad he was happy to see his mother happy he decided to play Mario cart now it wasn't the old one but actually it was the newest one that was out him and his brother both had their own Nintendo switch & their own PlayStation 4 so they were both good at playing videogames he really being part of a pack family now.