5

Marinette POV

Damian tried taking his sword back several times.To no evial I might add.He's almost worst than Plagg when you refuse to give him cheese. I'm​ just glad he doesn't have a cataquism.He tried glaring at me but it only made me giggle.His glare isn't scarier than the akumas.He looks like a mad puppy in comparison to them.

His brothers laughed as we started arguing."I keep telling that imbecile to stop calling me that but he keeps doing it so I'll just cut of his tongue.""No you won't if I did that to Adrien he would just do it again because I showed a reaction.Don't show a reaction then they will stop calling you that."

He huffed but turned away. I grabbed his wrist as he tried to grab the katana."Nu uh Damian.Now you'll get it back tonight."His brothers and dad staired in shock."You wouldn't darem""Try me. I once took Jagged stone's guitar for a month because he paid for a commission I made for him for free."

"Wait you know Jagged as in Jagged Stone the rock god.One of the most famous rock stars alive.You know him."Jason asked jumping up and down."Didn't you see 2 years ago his eiffel tower glasses was made by me.I also designed some of his album covers.I know Martha told you I'm MDC so it should actually be obvious."I said and they looked at me shocked."We arrived miss and masters."

"Thank you monsieur Alfred.""It's no need to call me monsieur please call me Alfred miss Marinette."I took the sword just as Damian was about to."If I call you Alfred then call me Marinette.""Alright Marinette right this way."