6

Adrien POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm blaring in my ear. I stood up and got dressed in a black T-shirt saying purrr-fect and black shorts. I put on my black converse and made my way to the kitchen mom and dad was making pancakes.

I sat in one of the seats then heard Martha's door open.She came out wearing.

 Her waist length hair hang loose against her back framing her face perfectly

Her waist length hair hang loose against her back framing her face perfectly."Good morning Martha I see you like the outfits Mari made."she giggled and that sent a warm feeling inside me."Like them is a understatement don't tell my brother Dick but I love Merida she's my favourite princess so having this that's inspired by it is amazing."

I chuckled and shoock my head."Come sit down dear breakfast is ready we wouldn't want you two late for school asspecialy on your first day." I gestured her over and she sat down.She thanked mom and dad then started eating.After the first bite her eyes grew wide.

"Wow these are almost better than Alfred's."She says eyes wide and mouth agape​. I chuckled as she ate the rest."My brother's are going to be so jealous when they know I'm litteraly living in a bakery for three months.Especially Dick he's a big sweet tooth."I full out laughed at that one and fell of my chair."Adrien honey are you alright."I rubbed my hip bone and nodded."You ready to go Martha?"

She shook her head and looked at mom and dad."Thank you for the lovely breakfast miss and mister Dupain-Cheng.""It's our pleasure dear enjoy your day at school."She nodded and smiled we walked out of the bakery making our way to school.Marinette and Martha look almost identical only difference is Martha usually wears a scowl and isn't usually nice to people.

As we arrived the school bell rang. I took her to the office and she got her schedule.She put on her normal scowl on again.She's only friendly with me because Mari is my sister and she's also friendly to our friends. I knocked on the door hearing a faint come in."Good luck Martha you got this."