2

Martha POV

I just finished packing and Damian sat on my bed with Alfred the cat. I glared at him as he scowled at me. "I don't understand why you should go.When your gone I'll kill these imbacils we're forced to call brothers."I rolled my eyes at my twins behaviour.

"Well we both did the best on the test.Plus between both of us I'm the one that won't kill any of the other students."He "tt"ed and left.Then I heard Jason screaming that Damian's going to kill him. I shook my head at my brother's behaviour.Maby three months away from them won't be that bad.

I heard a notification on my phone. I looked at it and squeeled.MDC is going to commission for me. I saw she had a number added so I put the number on my phone.She said I should say how I want the clothes and a colour.

I sent everything that's needed. I sent her the address I was given that I will be staying at.We started talking turns out her name's Marinette and I'm staying at her house and she'll be staying here. I told her good luck especially with my brother's.She said they can't be worse than the liar at her school.

When I mentioned I model she asked if I want to model for her brand. I said yes and that I'll convince my brother's to do the same.As we kept talking I realised she's a very sweet person.Maby I could set her up with Damian. I went to my other brothers because I know Damian took Titus for a walk.

"Hey guys you three have a mission for when I'm in Paris."They gave me a suspensios look."So I contacted the girl that's​going to live here for the exchange.Turns out she's MDC."They started fanboying. I rolled my eyes they are such dorks.

"Shut up and let me finish.Alright so she's a sweetheart, loves fashion,nature and animals.She's an only child and she can also bake.So I thought why not set her up with Damian."They looked at me shocked."She's shipping we finally got her to be a semi-normal teen."Dick shouted running around.

I rolled my eyes and threw a batarang that implanted itself mere inces from his foot into the wood floor."Are you going to help or should I go ask Babs and Steph."They shook theyr heads."No you dont M where helping you.That demon brat needs someone much more than you do."I punched Jason shoulder shouted a thanks and went to make shure I have everything I will need.