8

Marinette POV

I sat with Damian in almost every class. I only had designing when he has business.After the call with Martha​ and my friends Damian wouldn't stop scowling.

That was until I accidentally tripped and he caught me.He started laughing as I blushed in embaresment."Sorry I'm extremely clumsy."I say with a nurvois smile. I thought everyone was going to laugh at me but everyone came to me to make sure I'm alright.

It felt strange having so many people care about me again.Damian let go of me and then he looked me over for any injuries.It was weird but I didn't mind.After being sure I don't have any injuries he looked at me in the eye."Marinette you should be more careful you could have gotten hurt."I saw a few people looking at us wide eyed."Damian I'm fine I promise this happens allot."I say and looked at my feet.

I can't believe it I've only been here a day and my clumsyness just had to make a show."It's alright Marinette he's just worried.We know those tipe of things can't be stopped.Just try not to give some of us a heart attack from falling down the stairs."A brunette girl I recognise as Emily say.I gave her a smile and the said."It wouldn't be the first time but I'll try to be more careful."

She nodded and smiled at me.She went to her class.Damian walked with me to mine because he's my guide and he doesn't want me to fall again."Because you saved me here's your sword back.Just don't stab anyone."He gave me smirk and took the sword.He bent down and wispered in my ear."You know I can't promise that angel."He then walked of.