1

Marinette POV

I sat in the back of the class with Chloe,Nino, Adrien,Nathaniel and Julika.Alix is also my friend but she's trying to convince Kim and Max to join us.Madam Bustier said she's got an important announcement to make.

"Alright students we got news the school has chosen Marinette for a exchange student program.Marinette you have the highest score on the test they gave us to test you.Your parents already gave permission.You'll be going to Gotham in two days.You will be attending school there for 3 months.While you're there one of theyr students will be attending here.So Marinette you're excused to go and pack for the program."

I sat speachless so that's why we wrote that test on Friday. I didn't think I would do well on it."WHAT!THAT BITCH MUCH HAVE CHEATED LILA SHOULD BE THE ONE GOING NOT MARI-TRASH!"Alya yelled. I rolled my eyes."How can I cheat if I sit at the back and if Lila really has tinitus she wouldn't be able to go on a plane without it acting up again."I statted sweetly then stood up.

I took my bag and walked to Miss Bustier."Miss can Chloe come help me pack so that I don't forget anything?""Sure as long as her parents give permission."I looked at Chloe and she stood up coming towards us.She showed her phone with a message from both her mother and father saying she's allowed to help me pack.

"Alright both of you are dismissed.Class turn to page227 of your history text books."I took Chloe's hand and walked out.When we entered the bakery my parents gave us croissants, Macaroons and eclars to eat.

When we arrived in my room all the kwamis serounded us.We defeated hawk Moth about a year ago so we're free to show our emotions freely.Unfortunatly Mayora gave her miraculous to an accomplis.So we still fight sentimonsters now and then. I gave each a treat then me and Chloe sat just talking and eating.

Chloe finished before I did so she took out 3 suitcases.(Don't ask why.I'm one of those girls whom has everything with me.) She firstly took  my shoes.She even packed in the heels she gave me as well as the one's I already owned so 6 pairs of heels. I finished eating and went to my red suitcase. I packed the clothes that I will need.Then I packed my materials in another suitcase.When we where done I noticed I have 2 email's on my MDC account.One was from Bruce Wayne and the other one from Martha Wayne.

I opened Martha's first.

Hi MDC I'm Martha I was wondering if you would commission for me. I have an exchange student program I have to do.I'm going to Paris and all my clothes are Gotham style not Parisian.

I replied saying I would. I sent her my personal number so that she can tell me how she wants her design's.

I looked at Bruce's email.

It was a invitation to the Wayne Gala.It doesn't take place for another four months.He said I'm invited as well as my models. I thanked him then started sqeeling.Chloe looked at me raising a brow."Bruce Wayne invited MDC aswell as her models to the Wayne Gala. I can take all of you to the Gala can you believe it?"

"Yay now it won't be lonely like last time. I can introduce you to Jon.Plus we can help Juleka and nath get together we both know they like each other."I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile that snuck to my face.