Chapter 13

Tuesday, September 9th

Y/N didn't see Jimin in the morning, so she went to her first class, English, with Jihoon. They sat together and she was so much into their conversation, that she didn't even notice Jimin had already sat in his place.

"Good morning, students! So, I know you may have more questions about the trip, etc... but I won't really be answering questions today since you'll also have to hear from your geography teacher. We'll hold an assembly later on for the Senior year only. I think it'll be in October, so there is a lot of time for questions."

Once English class came to an end, Y/N and Jimin made their way to their next class, Geography. "Jimin are you going to the trip to England?" Y/N asked curiously but Jimin shrugged. "Can you please come? My dad said I have to go, plus because of you yesterday he thought you were my boyfriend!" she protested, slapping his shoulder as her cheeks flushed at the mortifying memory.

"I don't know but don't worry, Jihoon is definitely going... and about your dad, what did he say about me being your boyfriend?" Jimin smiled smugly, hiding his shyness.

"First of all, it's great that Jihoon is going. I'm really happy about that!" 

Jimin secretively rolled his eyes as Y/N spoke enthusiastically. "And second of all, I want you also to be there, it just won't hit the same without you. Thirdly, my dad got upset when I told him you weren't my boyfriend and not to bring any other guy over." 

Jimin's heart hopped a beat at her words as a loud laugh escaped his lips due to the euphoria he was feeling, knowing something so simple. At this point, he wasn't going to let his brother win. Jihoon could rest because Jimin wanted to get Y/N more than anything and he was determined to do so.

"Well, he doesn't need to worry... I'll definitely win your heart!" Jimin winked playfully and Y/N pushed him with her hips before running away.

"You are crazy! Stop joking around!" she screeched, hiding her face in her hands as if that would restrict people from seeing her red face.

"But I'm not joking..." he muttered under his breath, making sure she wouldn't be able to hear it. 

They took their seats for Geography class and the teacher came in.

"Hello, students. I just wanted to tell you about the trip to England from a geographic perspective. The trip will be somewhere in mid-November, that's so you can have time to prepare for your English, History and Geography exams. You'll know more about this at the assembly that has been scheduled for October."

[Timeskip to afterschool 3:00 PM]

Jimin and Y/N were adventuring themselves to the mall, so they could buy a present for Jihoon when an idea popped up in Y/N's mind. "Jimin, can we stop by Starbucks?" she said pointing to her right where the cafe called Starbucks was at.

"I have never been there before... but sure"

"You weirdo! But there's always a first time, right? Do you like coffee?" Y/N giggled as they crossed the street hand in hand. Jimin nodded enthusiastically, the idea of coffee made him feel serene and thirsty for a sip. "Wow, you really do contrast your brother, he doesn't like coffee, right?" 

He nodded once more but with way less enthusiasm.

After they both decided what to order, they went to the cash-counter, "Two Mocha Frappuccinos small size, please!" Y/N said as she was about to take out her money, but when she looked up Jimin was already holding the bill in his hand. "Hey! I wanted to pay!" she retorted, making the cashier chuckled at them.