𝔑𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔣𝔣

Imagine: You're a cat... you have ears, a tail, sharp teeth and nails, you have cat senses and you get distracted by cat toys...

The Avengers kitten collection (Yes I will do more of these-)

(Y/N) was currently curled up in a ball on the corner of the couch, napping. The tip of her tail moved side to side slowly, indicating that she was having a good dream. If you were close enough you could hear faint purrs coming from her chest. Her two fangs were sticking out from her mouth, her two soft fragile ears flopped over slightly.

To anyone, a pure sight, but if anyone was to mess with (Y/N)... Well, you'd be dead within seconds.

If anyone was to ask who the cutest Avenger was, they'd say (Y/N) without hesitation. Just something about how her fangs stick out when she smiles, something about how her tail always told you how she felt, something about how her ears would perk up at the slightest sound, something about how she purred. (Y/N) is a kitten, therefore, she is quite the cutie.

The elevator dinged as Peter stepped out. "Hello! I brought something," Tony smirked, knowing exactly what it was. Clint jumped up from the couch, startling the sleeping cat next to Natasha. "What is it?!" Natasha played with (Y/N)'s soft ears, making her purr more. Natasha let out a soft sigh of relief when (Y/N) sunk back into the couch.

Peter beckoned for Tony to help him. A few suspense-filled seconds later they came out with a box. "What's in it?" Steve asked from the kitchen, drinking his coffee. Before Peter could answer, two little ears poked out the top of the box as a little nose was seen through a tiny hole.

Natasha gasped and hopped over the back of the couch, eager to show the small kitten to (Y/N). She peered into the box and cooed softly, a small black kitten was lifted from the box.

Clint screamed.

(Y/N) shot up from her corner immediately, her heart going a mile a minute. "I- wha? What's going on!?" Bucky chuckled at her stance. (Y/N) looked around the room for any danger, her eyes stopping on the black fuzzball Natasha was holding. (Y/N)'s head tilted to the left as Natasha jokingly mirrored. The kitten squirmed under Nats grasp, she plopped the kitten on the floor and watched it waltz its way over to the couch. It sat in front of (Y/N) and watched.

~(Y/N)~

You challenged the kitten to a staring contest but scoffed as it moved to the edge of the couch. You rested your arms on the side of the couch and watched the walking fluff try and jump up. You slowly sat up, eyes not leaving the kitten, and then turned to Natasha, Peter and Tony, you stared at them for a while before questioning: "Why?".

Clint finally let out the laugh he had been holding in for so long. You turned to him and gave a death glare, one that only you and Nat possessed. You were cut off by a small meowing coming from below you, you look down and lock eyes with the tiny furball. "Pathetic," you mutter before lowering your tail. Watching it hop on, you lifted your tail as if the small animal weighed nothing, and let it onto the couch. You pulled your tail away from the kit quickly and rested your head on your fist, your back facing the poor thing.

"I hate you guys." Your tail waved in annoyance as your ears dropped down to your head.