Here Comes the Sun

Here's chapter 4! The next chapter will be so much better. Don't skip this chapter I did a double update!!

I woke up rubbing my eyes. Once I opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in my apartment. It took me a minute to remember I was at Harrys' House and all that happened last night. I walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. There was a Starbucks cold brew and a note.

I saw that you liked cold brews. I have a meeting :( Don't worry about lunch, take the day off :)

That was nice of harry. I decided to leave Harry a little note back.

Thank You for my coffee Harry. There's a salad in the fridge for lunch. Have a good day.

I know Harry told me not to make him lunch but I know that if I didn't make it he wasn't going to eat because of how busy he is. I grabbed my belongings and decided to wear Harrys hoodie home. I can give it back to him tomorrow. Once I got home I talked to Emily for a little and then went shopping since I got my first paycheck today.

"Just come with me one time. Pleaseeeee" Emily begged. Emily wanted me to go to the club tonight. I didn't really want to go considering I have work tomorrow. Plus I'm not a big drinker at all. "Fine one time only." I went up the stairs and to my room. Once I finished my makeup I got dressed. I wore a tight red dress with some knee high boots.

Once we got to the club I showed my ID so they could let me in

Once we got to the club I showed my ID so they could let me in. Emily took me straight to the bar.

"What do you want?" the bartender said.

"Umm I just took a tequila sunrise please."

After getting our drinks we decided to dance for a little. 'Only one more drink' I told myself.

My eyes were going blurred and I saw double of everything.

I woke up and rubbed my head. I had a major headache and felt like throwing up. I opened my eyes and let a sigh of relief I was at home but in Emily's bed. I got up and saw Emily sleep on the bathroom floor. I have no idea what happened last night. I can't remember a thing. I woke Emily up and she walked to her room. I checked the time.

2:30 pm

The clock showed. OMG I'm late. I quickly texted Harry before getting a quick shower. I threw my hair in a bun and put lip gloss with some concealer on my face. I looked decent and that's all that mattered. I didn't want to show up to Harrys looking like a bum.

Once I made it to the apartment I quickly swallowed some ibuprofen and ran upstairs.

"I am so sorry Harry last night I just went to the club with my friend an-"

"Hey it's ok don't worry about it. I already had breakfast anyway."

" sorry again I will go start your lunch."

"Actually instead of you making lunch do you want to go with me to get lunch?"

HARRY EDWARD STYLES DID NOT JUST ASK ME TO GO EAT LUNCH WITH HIM.I was late and he really wants to take me out to lunch? I mean if we are only going as friends. Why not.