Strong

The election is tmr :0 kinda nervous ngl. If you guys are enjoying my story please make sure you are commenting and voting so ik!! Also guess whose pov is in this chapter!!! It's a long chapter btw.

Okay sorry you can read now !

I felt sharp pains all on my left side from the top of my head all down to my ankle. Before I knew it I woke up in the hospital.

"Miss Taylor?" said a nurse.

"Where am I?"

"Miss Taylor, you are in the hospital, do you have any emergency contacts?"

The first thought that popped up in my mind was work and Harry. What was I going to do? I need money to pay rent.

"Um yeah you can call my roommate Emily."

"Okay awesome. Miss Taylor, where were you before you got in the accident?"

Great, I got in a car accident. There goes more money to fix the car.

"I believe I was at my bosses house."

"Where are you drinking?"

"No."

I remember being at Harrys, him making dinner, me trying it then leaving. In the car I got dizzy and everything went black.

"Miss Taylor you have a guest."

Emily walked in with a very worried expression on her face.

"HARLOW!" She said screaming.

"Are you okay?"

Does it look like I am okay? Gosh.

"Yea im fine." I said, my voice cracking.

"What Am I going to do about work?"

"Why are you worrying about that? You are practically dying and you're stressed about work?"

"Pass me my phone."

"No you are not calling Harry."

"Yes I am. Pass me my phone now." I said sternly. I went to get up and felt a sharp pain on my left side.

"Ow."

"Here. stay in bed" Emily said

She handed me my phone and I called Harry.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Harlow?"

"Um i just called to let you know I got in a car accident and i'm fi-"

"I'm on my way. What hospital are you at ?"

"Harry, I'm fine, I don't need you to come. I just need a few days off of work so I can rest."

"Don't worry about work. I don't need you to make me food. What hospital are you staying at again?"

"Harry, really I'm fine."

"Harlow. Just tell me please."

I didn't want to keep fighting with him so I ended up just telling him. I still don't know what's going on with me.

"I think there's only one gust allowed in at a time. So I will go out and wait for Harry." Emily stated.

"Alright,"

Harry walked in and looked at me.

"Harlow. What happened?"

"I don't remember anything. I just remember getting dizzy and everything turned black." I told him.