Plans

Authors note: I can't keep up the posting schedule. I'll keep trying to update every week, but it probably won't happen. Of course, I'm still continuing this. Anyway, Happy holidays!

     I sighed, the demons were looking at me like I just found the answer to life. I stood and stumbled slightly from slight magic exhaustion only to be caught by a young man-no, boy. He seemed to be only fourteen.

     I narrowed my eyes and looked toward Kazer. "You let children fight?" The man bit his lip, looking ashamed, but the boy growled lowly.

     "I deserve to fight for my rights." He glared at me and I stared right back. After a moment I sighed. "I suppose your right. I only wish you could fight differently." He furrowed his eyebrows before I looked across all of the people.

     "Do any of you have the experience of a carpenter?" The question was sudden and it confused a lot of demons, but a few actually stepped forward. "Good" I summoned a parchment and quill along with ink and placed them on a cleanly sliced rock. "You three will be in charge of creating me a guide to follow. Design a mansion, five stories tall."

     They blinked at me in confusion yet did what I told anyway.

     I sighed. I'm getting a headache and there's no medication for simple headaches in this world.

     Fighting the urge to shake my head, I began to round up the other groups. There's a group for scavenging, a group for gathering water, a group for mining, and a group to chop down trees. The demons were truly very helpful. My magic is low so I can't even spread it out ten feet away from me. Without magic, I'm practically useless...

     My heart shot up when I felt hands under my arms lifting me into a soft embrace. I knew the woman was there, but Jesus I didn't expect to just get picked from the ground like some sort of vegetable!

     I could feel my soul leaving my body as I got smushed by the woman's chest as she hugged me. How can I politely tell her to get her grubby hands off me!?

     I'm not against women, I think they're beautiful and deserve respect, however, that does not mean I feel any sort of attraction to them. I don't see the interest in boobs or their nethers, nothing at all. If anything, I don't have an opinion unless I'm in this sort of situation where I'm starting to suffocate.

     "Oh, you're just so adorable!!!"

     I suddenly feel hands against my sides lifting me back toward sweet air.

     "What the Drit are you doing to the young master!?" Thank God for Kazer. Goodman.

     "Whaaaaaat? Look at him! He's so cute!" God damnit, you're going to burst my eardrums!

     I cringe before wriggling out of Kazer's hands and walk over to the carpenter's who were working on making the mansion, completely ignoring the arguing behind me. I'll have to have them also make a suitable water system for taking baths and using the restroom.

     I just came over here though for now to see how they were doing. It seems like it takes longer than thought to design a mansion... Luckily, that gives me time to stock up on my magic.

     Everything's going well so far. The people are happy with the work they have, the work that I assigned is getting done and my magic is flowing in smoothly.

     After looking around the clearing for a small while, I sit down at the base of a tree. Thoughts that I suppressed were starting to invade my mind once more.

     I left Ace all alone... He's probably wondering why I left him and he's scared... But I couldn't take him with me! He belongs with the humans... He'll be happier with them instead of forcing him away with me, that's kidnapping!

     The ears atop my head drooped and I started to scribble in the dirt dirtying my hands. A simple [purify] can clean them anyway so it's not a big deal.

     It seems that I fell asleep against that tree because I awoke to being lifted gently into the air.

     I knew it was the little boy from before who had picked me up. He could barely hold me and could only hug me to him to carry me. For some reason, I wasn't upset at being picked up like a baby, instead I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto him tightly.

     The boy paused for a moment before continuing to walk.

     "What's your name?" My voice sounded groggy even to my own ears and it made the boy chuckle.

     "Klave." Interesting name. At least I don't have to call him "the boy" anymore...

     He took me over to where the carpenter's we're working and I sobered up almost immediately.

     "Finished?" They nodded and I took a look. It was surprisingly well thought out and had my office at the top of the building right next to my room. They even added a water system so that I didn't have to! "You've done a good job. You get the rest of the day off. Go have fun"

     I dismissed them rather easily before checking my magic reserves. I must have been asleep for quite a while... They were three fourths back to normal.

     With a deep breath, I asked everyone to step back. They all went to the treeline as I began to soften the dirt and rocks into clay.

     Slowly and meticulously, I pictured the first floor. It was where the kitchens were and where the lounge was.

     My eyebrows furrowed as I bring the earth up and into the exact forms that were expected before putting pressure on all of it, making it stone. At least the outside.

     Inside the walls were marble as well as the counters and seats. They were a blackish purple.

     Once the first floor was done, I collapsed. I had obviously used too much mana like last time, but at this rate, my magic reserves will increase twofold.

     The last thing I saw was Kazer and Klave come rushing toward me in worry before I blacked out.