chapter 4

(So ya I just remember I didn't name the curse or the school. So ya )
Suna, mono, luca, and gola was running away from the mystery girl, who was shoting at them. "Why did you have to make a her find us!?" Mono yelled at gola, dodging bullets.
"It not my fault!" She yelled. They ran Down a alleyway but as luck would have it. There was a wall at the end." So now that you stopped running, why are you here, who are you, and how did you find it?" She asked ponting the gun. "Well-um.." suna shudders. "We're here to find the three survivors of the curse! We are current students of the school and survivors of the most recent curse. And we found this by luck!" Gola confessed.
"Wow really thick skin." Mono whisper. The mystery girls face change in suprises. "The curse, another batch of kids died?" She asked. "How many survivors!?" She yelled turning back to them." Eight of them." Luca said calmly.
"Why do you what the previous survivors?" She said walking closer. " we're trying to find out how to stop it. And how it keeps happening." Suna said walking closer. "So do you know the survivors?" He asked.
"Of course I do, I'm one of them." She says take his hand.
____________________________________

"My name is Amu the child of the rec gang, my little brother axl, and his bodyguard Jarvis are the survivors." Amu said leading the rest through the city. "So if I bring you to them what are we getting?" She asked turning. Suna sighed takeing out a stack of cash."will this be enough?" He asked."when and why do you have stacks of cash in your pocket?" Luca asked.
"Yes that would be enough." Amu said opening the door." Axl get down here!" She yelled. A boy looking amu's age came sliding down the stairs. He had a baby face, blue eyes purple hair and pricing.
New character

Behind him was a African American man, with brown hair, and brown eyes

Behind him was a African American man, with brown hair, and brown eyes. He had a blank expression on his face.
New character

"Ah yes my big sister?" Axl asked puffing up his chest

"Ah yes my big sister?" Axl asked puffing up his chest. Amu sigh. "Do you remember that curse in high school?" She asked axl nodding. "Of course I do,its was the most fun I had in high school!" He said.
"I'm not sure that was supposed to be a good thing." Jarvis said . "Well these people are survivors of the most recent curse, they what to find out what happened when we were cursed. " she says.
"Of curse if the people what me then I cannot say no!" He said dramatically. "How am I related to you?" Amu asked."what about you?" She asked jarvis. "If master axl goes so shall I." He said.