chapter 5

"WHY THE HELL IS THE MOST WANTED GANGS LEADER HERE!?" Aro yelled . He just came back from his trip. Suna just finished telling how they got the previous survivors to come."calm down their not here yet." Suna said. "Now what did you find out mil, poli?" Daly asked.
"Well it seems like the starting and ending kill was the same as ours." Mil said. "What do you mean?" Luca asked.
"Sonia said the first kill was made to look like a suicide, and the last kill, their was two victims and two killers." Poli said. Skat and daly nodded their head." Ya ours too." Skat said.
"Maybe it's just a weird coincidence?" Aro said hopefully." We cant know untill we investigate the others. But in the mean time anything out of the ordinary?" Daly asked."well it's not that important but my mask went missing." Luca said.
"Ya my voice recorder went missing." Poli said. "Ya and the teddy bear poli gave me is missing." Mil said sadly. Suprising most of the others had something going missing to. With suna his jacket, gola her bow,and with skat his skateboard.
"Well that's pretty wired." Aro said.
____________________________________

"So you what to know what happened?" Axl asked." Yes that is why your here." Poli said. Her, daly, mono, and suna was integrating them. "Well to start of their was 19 students." Axl said "and that's all I remember!" He said smiling."like I said before how am I related to him." Amu asked. "The starting kill looked like a suicide, the second one one person killed two people. And the third one was a electorate." Jarvis said.
"The ending one two people killed one person each." Amu said finishing off the story. It was the same starting and ending murder, this couldn't be a coincidence." Just like the rest. "Poli whispered.
"Ah so are you going to question me on how amazing I am?" Axl asked with a proud look on his face. "Why would anyone think your amazing?" Amu asked."dont be like the we all know the people like me!right Jarvis"he said turning to his bodyguard.
"I dont know why I'm still here." He said.
____________________________________
"So its probably not a coincidence?" Aro asked. Poli just finished telling the rest about the interview. "I mean, what about the survivors of the fifth game?" Skat asked. Poli face changing the a mix of anger and sadness. "We cant get anything out of that." She says.
"But if we can get them to talk then it's our best choice." Luca said. "It won't help,we have to keep going!" Poli said angry. "Poli what's wrong?" Aro asked.
"Its nothing I just need a break." Poli said walking out the room. She went outside the building fealing the wind."poli what's wrong?" Mil asked running to her. "Its nothing I'm fine." Poli said, looking away."Poli you can tell me anything I what to help, so just tell me what's wrong." Mil asked makeing poli look at him.
"Do you ever wonder why I dont stay or see my parents?"