chapter 11

"So you think the person in the picture is alo the person your parents asked how to start the curse. And someone who knows things about the first murder?" Mono asked. Mil and poli nodded, it might have been a coincidence but knowing how the first time something was so simulator, it wasn't a coincidence.
"And you think this person might be their?" Suna said. "Ya and if we can get their then maybe their still their." Daly said. "So I have a plan, let's spit up. One group will go around the perimeter, another would stand near the entrance, while poli goes in by herself to be the bate." Daly said stating the plan.
"Wait, I what to go with poli!" Mil said. He promised to protect you and he cant do that by not being their." Fine you can go with her, just dont act suspicious." Daly said.
Now let's get ready.
____________________________________

"Why did I have to be here with you ." Skat said walking around the Cavendish building. He got paid up with sonia to walk around the cave. The gang went up to see the inside from the opening on the top. Aro, gola, luca, and daly was waiting near the entrance. With poli and mil going in.
"You should be thankful I decided to go with you, you skater boy." She whisper yelled. "I'm so close to kicking this old lady. " skat said.
____________________________________

"Man I cant believe I decided to come here." Axl said relaxing as the other two looked in."just shut up." Amu said. "Their poli just came in." Jarvis said.
Axl ran over to where they where watching "finally a show." He said.
____________________________________

"Are you sure she'll be safe?" Mono asked daly. " yes, I know if anything happens mil will be their." She says looking in.
____________________________________

Poli and mil went in, polo was infront holding the necklace." Come out I know your their!" She yelled, then someone's giggle was heard. "Who are you?" Poli asked. "I'm alo golden, the first victim of the first game." The person said
New character

" The person saidNew character