chapter 8

"Let's go, we cant find anything out by starting." Daly said walking up the mountain, with the rest not far behind. When they got to the top they saw the house. It was much smaller then any nomal house, it also looked like it was about to fall apart.
"Are we sure this house isnt going to collapse when we're here?" Suna asked. Earning him a slap on the head from mono." Dont be rude. " she said walking to the house. "Ok this house isnt that big but it's very clustered so make sure not to miss anything." Daly says. The rest node and walk the other way.
____________________________________

Amu went down to the basement, it had spiderwebs and filled with boxes. Amu opens on of it and amideitly close it. It was a human hand. "Nope." She said poting the box down and picking up another one. When she opened this one, she saw a necklace. It was had a gold pendant. "What's this." She asked looking in the box to find a note.

'to my dearest daughter, if your reading this then we most likely dead. But that doesn't matter what does is the curse. When you get to high school be a good little girl and start the curse for us. Actual start it as much as you can, we taught you how to get out of these situations if someone thinks it's you, so make sure to fulfill our destiny.'
"Gezy when she said her parents taught her how to kill I didn't think it was true." Amu said putting the box down. But how do they expect her to start it? Amu kept looking around the basement, she didn't find anything important, but she did find some money, a family photo, and a whole lot of dismember body parts.

____________________________________

Suna went to the kitchen, and thier was alot of knife, and other wepons that mostlikely wasn't legal in the open. "Man these people didn't even try to hide that they were a murderer. " he said looking at some blood stained knife.
After search the kitchen he went to the living room, their was nothing import their, but when he was about to go upstairs suddenly something popped open. "What the hell?" He asked. A small box poped out of the stairs, he took the boxes then opened it. It was a drawling of a light blued hair girl, she looked a little bit like aco.
____________________________________
Mono went upstairs to check the bedrooms. First she went to where poli would have stayed. The room was bare unlike the rest of the house. They walls where white, and their was nothing on the wall, but what was their was a book.
"What's this?" She asked opening the book ."poli's diary." She read out before closing it."nope not reading it." She says grabbing the book. 'Poli might what it, plus it's not my business to read. ' mono thought leaving the room. Their was nothing in the parents room just a whole lot of bloody clothes.
____________________________________
Daly went to the attic, when she was younger her and her sister wasn't allowed to go up their manly because they always broke something. But now she can, she opens up the door. Her eyes widened. Their was dead people most seemed tortured, others looked like they had a quick death, their was even some animels.
Daly count take looking at it and close the door. "What's in their?" Mono asked walking up to her. "Nothing you need to see." Daly responded not whating to scar a child. "But we're here to-" mono said but was cut off when daly turned her around." I'm sorry last time I check I was the professional." Daly said leading her downstairs.

____________________________________

"Did we find everything?" Mono asked as they walked away from the house. "I found a note saying they what poli to start the curse. " Amy said. "I found a picture of a random blue haired girl she looked like aco." Suna said holding up the picture." I found poli's diary, it would have been a envision of privacy if I read it so I'll just let her read it." Mono said.
"Well let's get going the other homes aren't going to investigate them selfs.
____________________________________
"Are you sure it'll even work?" Skat asked as they was around two graves. "Just trust me." Gola said, lighting up candles. "She is a super natural expert." Luca said reminding skat, "this is would be easier if I had my book." Gola said lighting the last candel. "Whay do you mean ?" Luca asked." Well I nomaly have a book to help me summon but it went missing two days ago." She said turning to them.
"Is it even going to work?" Axl asked getting impatient. "I'm sure it will ." Jarvis said. "Oh ya if it works then I own you 50 dollars." Axl said. Then the wind around them was swirling in a circle. And two ghost appeared." You own me." Jarvis says.