chapter 12

"Your the what!?" Mil asked. Alo looked at mil confused." Hey who are you, and all the people you brought here!" She asked . How did she know their was people thier, even though skat and soina shouldn't even been visual.
"If theirs a show then we might as well have a show." She said, suddenly the walls disappear showing everyone. "Now tell me who are the rest of you." She said.
"That's not important, how are the first victim." Poli asked. "Ah yes, I guess what you dont know is that I didn't commit suicide. I was murdered so I thought might as well took everyone with me. After torching them I decided to make another student kill another and make it look like the exact same way I died. But they found out it wasn't a suicide, I was so happy. I decided to let one live, but then I realized a way to make this game fun. If the students decide it was a suicide then none of them survived. And I'll control the person who makes it look like a suicide nomaly."
"But I didn't even have to, the killer did it by their selfs. But the killer wasn't found out." Alo said " but it seems like I've been found out, so this whole investigation has to end." She said floating up. Axl,amu, and Jarvis took out their wepons, mil pushed poli to a hiding spot, as the others hid. "Why is our wepons not working?" Axl asked shoting alo. "Its a ghost, obviously it wouldn't work. If I had my book maybe I could help!" Gola said hiding with skat and sonia. " I have an idea, mil follow me." Poli said crawling around alo to a room behind her, with mil not behind.
"What are you doing?" Mil asked as poli looked around the room. "Remember what aco said about our missing items." She asked."you think it might be here?" Mil asked. Poli nodded, she pushed opens a door to see a mountain of thinks. Poli's voice record, mil's bear, and most importantly gold's book." Let's go, the longer we stay here the more of a chance someone could get hurt." Poli said running out the door.
"Gola heads up!" Poli yelled holding up her book. Alo looked in shock sending some type of explosive to her."watch out!" Mil said pushing poli out of the way. The book went in the air alo was about to catch it but mono grabbed it." Suna!" She yelled throwing it at suna. He caught it throwing it to luca.
"Catch!" He said, luca caught it then threw it to aro."I've got it." He said, while alo was running around trying to get the book. "Skat!" He yelled throwing it at skat who caught it giving it to gola who was right next to him. Gola opened it running over to poli and mil, flipping through the page. She opened a page turning it to alo, a glowing light came out of it."rest now!" She yells. Alo body twisted and turned, trying to get away, but she was sucked into the book.
"Well that was something." Poli said, panting.
____________________________________

" after the incident we manly kept the it to our selfs, I mean no one would believe us. It's been three years, we all graduated high school, and surprisingly we all kept in touched. I mean after all that happened to us it's kind of hard to get away from those people. Sadly sonia had died a year ago, but I think she died proud, I mean we stopped the curse. Aro was the schools detention teacher, and has been trying to help aco get more nomal. Suna is now a owner of a casino, and mono been a teacher at the school to." They said looking out a window.
"Skat Been fine two, him,gola, and luca been living together. Luca been more confident and even put away her mask. And gola finally cut her bangs. And mil has been a big help to." They said, poli was the one talking and looking out the window. " he's been helping me with investigation, and help me break out of my shell. He's so cute." She said, mil walked in waveing at poli. She laughed stooping the recording. She was talking about what happened to everyone, it was her old voice recorder, that she used in high school. " hey baby!" He said running up to poli hugging her. "Hey sweetheart." She said smiling.
'I guess this is no longer a ongoing investigation.'