Get out of this town

𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Jessie sat on her living room couch lost in her thoughts, she didn't know what to do, she had thought about calling her parents but then realized it had been almost 7 years and there's no way their number hadn't changed and there was no way they weren't divorced by now. She thought and thought about what to do before deciding maybe doing some research would give her some kind of information.

She typed in her mom's name into the computer first, she was not expecting the result she got.

Addison Montgomery M.D. head of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Seattle Grace Hospital.   

"Seattle Grace?" she thought to herself, "that's in Washington, why is mom in Washington."

Then she researched her dad... same thing.

Derek Shepherd M.D. head of Neurosurgery, Seattle Grace Hospital.      

" Why on earth do they both work in Washington!" she yelled out loud.

"What are you yelling about?" Mandy said walking in the room with a bag of chips.

"I was researching my parent's and apparently now they work in Seattle ugh."

"That's weird, but Why exactly is that a problem?"

"No reason." she dismissed.

Jessers I know you! of course, there's a reason."

Jessie rolled her eyes, "you're giving me the face my mother used to give me when I was in trouble."

"I'm getting a vibe." Mandy said starring her down.

"What?"

"I'm getting a vibe from you!"

"What are you talking about!"

"You miss them."

"Says who?"

"It's written all over your face, why don't you go visit them!"

"It would be too hard to visit and then come back here!"

"I think you need to start over."

"What!?"

"You need to start over, I didn't tell you but I knew from the moment you decided to move here but it wasn't meant to be a permanent arrangement, and life seems to be taking us in different directions lately, why don't you start over and move to Seattle?"

She slammed her laptop shut rather loudly "are you crazy! I already started over six years ago! I'm not doing it again, besides, what would I say anyway! Hey, it's me the daughter who completely abandoned you guys, but let's just pretend it never happened!"

"are you going to take anything I say seriously!"

"Why would I you're making no sense! life doesn't work that way I can't just show up and act like nothing ever happened! for all, I know my mother could be married to Mark and my dad could be living a lonely life crashing on a colleague's couch every night!"

"Why the hell would your mother be married to Mark and why would your dad be alone and basically homeless?"

" I'm just trying to make a point I don't mean literally!" she yelled.

"Jessie look at me! You deserve a second chance to have a relationship with your parents, I'm not going to take no for an answer you need to go! It's not like we won't have a couple more months together anyway, and we can FaceTime every day."

They argued for countless hours before Jesse was finally convinced that she should go, life's too short and she did need to start over... again. California never felt like home, and it never would, not when her mom and dad were millions of miles away with no idea where she was or who she had become.

That didn't mean it was easy to start over though, it was, however, heart-wrenching to have to face what she had done.

About a week later She researched who was chief of Seattle Grace and to her luck, it was Addison and Derek's old mentor Richard who she remembered her parent's always talking highly of, she called him and asked him for a job and they talked for hours, he promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

Flash forward a few months later and Jessie was now sitting outside of Seattle Grace hospital as the secret daughter of Addison Montgomery and Derek Shepherd and her life was about to change completely.

🫀🫀🫀
𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲, 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆" 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿!