Chapter Thirteen

The nightmare:

I was sitting in my bedroom when Amanda came walking in angrily holding her phone. She shoved it in my face.
"Read it!" she shouted at me "Read these facebook posts! Keeley Jackson is a big fat user who doesn't care about anybody but herself. No wonder her mother left her and now her sister and dad are stuck with her!"
"That's fine! That's not even about you so I don't see your problem!" I shouted back.
"Oh yeah? Let's read some of the tweets I've been sent and some of my dm's , here's one from a girl named Zoe. Hi Amanda , you should probobly go and kill yourself for being related to Keeley Jackson. I can't believe what a user she is , her best friend killed herself because of Keeley , when will she stop ruining people's life?" This message broke me. I couldn't stop the tears from falling out of my eyes.
"People hate me Keeley and it's all your fault for being with Charlie , I'm just happy you decided to end things with him before things got even worse" said Amanda. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Get out!" I screamed "I need to be alone"
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up and had one of those mini heart attacks. What was my dream all about? It was creepy. Of course it wouldn't ever happen because I'm not going out with Charlie and my mum only left because she has a new family. The part that made me most upset was the part about Connie. I knew how she died and it wasn't my fault.

I woke up and saw Charlie lying awake in bed. I stood up and walked over to him

"Hi" I said.

"Morning , are you excited?" he asked.

"Duh" I said. To be honest I was really excited. I'd be spending a month in one of the most beautiful places ever.

"Let's get ready then" announced Charlie.

Charlie went upstairs to get ready in the bathroom while I got ready in my room. I put on a pair of black leggins , a denim skirt , a vest top and a varsity jacket. I had to be comfy for the flight and also look nice because it was work related. I then sat down in front of my vanith ready to do my hair and makeup. I got interupted though when somebody knocked on the door. I thought that it was Charlie.

"Come in" I said raising my voice but not too loud because Amanda was still probobly in bed. She wasn't supposed to be in collage until after lunch. Then the door slowly opened and my Dad walked in holding a wrapped up box. He came and sat on the end of my bed as I started putting my hair into a new side plait. It's one of my favourite hair styles.

"So I'll really miss you this month , you being my youngest daughter and everything. And I really want to be there for you but I can't come. I follow your facebook and twitter so I got you a little gift so that I can see all of the memories you make" he said handing me the box. I unwrapped it carefully and saw a perfessional camera. I felt tears of joy forming in my eyes and I tried to blink them away.

"This is the most thoughtful gift I've ever recieved , thank you so much" I said getting up and giving my dad a hug "I'll miss you so much , I love you"

Then Charlie walked into the room and looked a bit awkward.

"Mr Jackson , hi" he said and my dad laughed.

"Charlie you can call me Dave but not right now because you both need to get ready because you're leaving in half an hour" my dad said standing up and heading for the door. I sat back in my chair and started doing a natural makeup look. When I finished I grabbed my coat from my wardrobe.

"Let's go then" I said and we started to make our way upstairs.