Chapter Fourteen

We walked outside and saw that a car was waiting for us. A man got out of the car and came walking towards us.

"Miss Jackson and Mr?" he said picking up our suitcases.

"Um Lenehan" said Charlie.

"Miss Jackson and Mr Lenehan , I was sent by Mr Fitzgerald (Steven) to come and drive you to the airport where he will be waiting for you , I'm Jose by the way" said Jose and then he walked toward the car boot. Me and Charlie walked over to the car and Charlie opened the door.

"Ladies first" he said.

"Such a gentleman , they don't really make them like that anymore" I joked.

Then I sat in the car while Charlie closed the door and he got in through the other side. Shortly after , Jose got in the car and started driving. All after putting on his seatbelt of course. I decided that I'd start making a video diary with my new camera because after all that's what it was bought for. I got my camera out of my carry on bag and turned it on. I then pressed the record button and started talking.

"Hi , this is my first ever video using my new camera that my amazing dad got for me. I decided that I would make some video diaries of my time in Alaska. I'm not in Alaska now but me and Charlie here..." I turned the camera to face Charlie and then back at me "We're on our way to the airport and then we'll be flying shortly. This trip is going to be a good one and I hope you enjoy these videos" I then turned my camera off because there wasn't much left to say.

About 45 minutes later we pulled up at the airport were Steven was waiting , surrounded by papparazzi. Me and Charlie climbed out of the car and Jose got our things. Steven walked over to us with a randomly excited look on his face.

"Keeley! How are you! Isn't this so exciting!" he said loudly before whispering "Somebody must have leeked that we're here , just remain calm and follow me , who's this?" he nodded his head towards Charlie.

"This is my friend Charlie , how come you don't know him? He's the melody" I asked.

"Keeley I manage actors , I don't have to pay attention to the music buisness until one of my clients is interested. Are you interested yet?" he asked in hushed tones.

"Not yet Steven I have a movie to focus on" I said.

"Good , eye on the prize , I like that , shall we go inside and get rid of our cases?" Steven said while Jose finished bringing over our cases. I nodded and we all walked into the airport dragging our cases behind us. We all gave in our cases and then went through all of security and that stuff. I was so excited when we got into duty free because I could go shopping.

"Not shopping" moaned Charlie.

"Hey , I'm bringing you along with me , shopping is the least that you could do" I said

"No , nothing is the least that I could do" he joked.

"If you guys are going shopping then be at gate 25 in an hour. Our flight leaves at 12 O Clock" informed Steven. I nodded and took Charlie by the hand.

"Let's go" I said and we began going shopping.

We went into lots of different shops but didn't actually buy anything from most of them. The last shop we went to was a jewlery shop. I instantly fell in love with two things. One was a charm. I decided that I'd buy it to put on a charm bracelet that I'd gotten for my birthday. The charm was quite expensive so I didn't have enough money for the second thing. The second thing was a necklace that had a heart charm that had a lock on it and there was also a matching necklace that has a key charm. I wished that I could have gotten both but I couldn't. We left the shop soon after and walked to gate 25. Most of the cast were already at the gate waiting so we were able to board streight away.

Me and Charlie got really excited about going to Alaska and so we had a race down the tunnel to the jet. We were like two little kids on Christmas morning. We then all got onto the jet and sat down. Charlie was really nice and let me sit by the window. This could be a good opertunity to get another video made. I got my camera out of my bag and started filming after I got permission off the pilot to film take off.

"So we're on the jet right now getting ready to take off but don't worry I've had permission from the pilot that I can have this camera on. I'm actually with Charlie right now so that's always a good thing isn't it? You lucky bambinos" I said and then I turned the camera to Charlie.

"And I'm with Keeley which is also a good thing isn't it? You lucky ... what are you fans called?" asked Charlie.

"They're called Keelsies" I answered.

"You lucky Keelsies" he said and then I turned the camera so that we were both on screen.

"We should be in Alaska at 22:00 English time or 12:00 Alaskan time so really we're getting all of the time of this flight back which is always a good thing because then we can do whatever we want for the rest of the day" I said happily to the camera.

"Yeah so hopefully we can explore around a bit" said Charlie hopefully and I nodded.

"Could everybody please put on your seatbelts please because we're about to take off" I heared the captain announce over radio. I was getting excited and Charlie was getting excited and this could be the trip were we get to know eachother more and I was really happy about that.