VII

Clay: okay come on in
*you get out of the bathroom. You start drying your hair with your towel*
Clay: what are you doing?
Y/n: drying my hair..?
Clay: oh umm okay
*clay starts walking outside the room*
Y/n: wait clay can you help me take the necklace off please?
Clay: sure! * he walks over to you and moves your hair out of the way, his hands feel so soft and gentle on your neck. He takes off your necklace and puts it into your hands*
Y/n: thanks!
He notices a bruise on your neck* y/n where's that bruise from?
Y/n: hmm? What bruise?
*he touches the bruise and you wince in pain*
Y/n: ow where the hell did that come from
Clay: I don't know? You tell me
Y/n: no idea..
Clay: okay..
*you both head downstairs and everyone turns to you*
Y/n: umm hi?
Niki: you're wearing clays hoodie?
Y/n: yeah.. is that illegal?
Niki: nope not at all
Y/n: imma go outside
*you head outside and lay down on the grass that's in clays backyard and look at the stars. Eventually you fall asleep to the quietness of the outside world*
Clay POV
I walk outside to do my favourite thing in the whole world. Watching the stars. I walked over to my usual spot, but y/n was already there. She was sleeping. How peaceful she looked.
How can someone look so beautiful but peaceful at the same time?
Normal POV
*clay picks up y/n bridal style and heads upstairs to his room and places you in his bed*
*he whispers "goodnight beautiful"*
—time skip to the morning—
*you wake up and see clays hand over your hips*
Y/n's mind: woah! He has his hands over my hips..I'm in heaven
*you try getting out of bed but clay pulls you back down*
*he says in his raspy morning voice*: no stay please
Y/n: clay I need to get ready
Clay: 5 more minutes?
Y/n: okay fine
—5 minutes later—
Y/n: okay I gotta go now
Clay: why are you in such a rush?
Y/n: I'm meeting my biological mum today..
Clay:what?! I thought that she was your biological mum?
Y/n: no, she's my step-mum. But she's a better mum than my bio mum will ever be
Clay: well why does she want to meet you now?
Y/n: I don't know both of my parents are gone so I guess she's my guardian? But I'm nearly 21 soo don't need one. Anyways she's coming over at 12 so I gotta go get ready
Clay: okay..
*you brush your teeth,have a shower, get dressed,do your make up and hair. You then head downstairs and make some lunch*
—time skip to 12pm*
B/m (biological mum): *knocks at door*
*you go and answer it*
Y/n: hello, come in
*you take your mum to the table and get food out for you and her*
B/m: did you make this?
Y/n: yes
B/m: it's alright
Y/n: thanks
B/m: I'm so glad that I can be your mum again! I'm way better than your step-mother
*you murmur to yourself, "no you're not. She's a way better mum that you could ever be"
(This next part is highly influenced by tik tok)
B/m: you take that right back right now! I brought you into this world and I will take you right back out!
Y/n: you know what mum?Do it! I didn't ask to be brought into this world! You know what happened? You and dad decided that you loved each other sooo much that you wanted to make mini me's! YOU HAD ALISHA AND SHE TURNED OUT PERFECTLY FUCKING FINE. AND THEN YOU THOUGHT "OMG LETS HAVE ANOTHER ONE!". AND THEN YOU HAD ME! BUT UNBEKNOWNST TO YOU WHEN YOU HAD ME, I GOT YOUR DEPRESSION,DADS BACK PROBLEMS AND BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILIES DRINKING PROBLEMS! DO IT. TAKE ME OUT.