XIII

A/N: if you get weirded out by periods, then don't read this chapter or the next one. Just a p.s. enjoy though!
*clay calls niki*
Niki: hello?
Clay: niki! I need your help!
Niki: what's up?
George: *explains situation*
Niki: ohh that's easy!
Nick: what do you mean "that's easy"?!
Niki: she's on her you know what dumbasses
George: huh?
Niki: baha good luck boys *she hangs up*
Nick: shit man
George: I'm confusion
*clay face palms*
Clay: she is on her period
George: ohhh
Nick: well let's go to the store and get supplies!
—meanwhile back with y/n—
You're in constant pain and are tossing and turning trying to find the right position so the pain goes away for at least a minute so you can possibly sleep.
Y/n: ughhh this is so annoyinggggg! Why does it need to be so painfullllllll?!!
*You finally find a position that's comfortable. You try falling asleep but the pain comes back*
Y/n: ughhh I hate being a girl sometimessssss! I'm gonna go outside maybe for like a walk or something. Yeah good idea. *you grab a jacket and start walking. Clay,George and Nick get home 20 minutes after you have been gone*
Clay: I'll go see if she will talk *he walks upstairs and knocks on your door* y/n? Can we talk? I'm really sorry..*no answer* y/n..? *he opens your door to see you not here* GUYS! *george and nick run to clay*
Nick: what!
Clay: y/n isn't here!
George: what! Where is she!?
*just then you walk in and they hear the door close*
Nick: y/n?!
*you look up at them and just walk up the stairs completely ignoring the boys. You walk into your room and close your door but leave a little bit open*
George: wha-
*you walk into your room and decide to put a heat pack on your stomach while you do some homework from school*
Y/n's mind: ugh this pain is killing me! I can't concentrate, I can't do this math homework today,nor can I do this essay..the pain is unbearable..I'm just gonna watch YouTube. *scrolling through recommended* oh clay posted! I'll watch I guess..*you click on the video and start watching. The video starts playing out loud and your headphones weren't connected* shit shit! *you connect your headphones and continue watching*
Clay: wait did you hear that?
Nick: hear what?
Clay: y/n is watching my newest YouTube video
George: oh haha!
*you scream in frustration because of how unbearable the pain is. The boys rush into your room and you turn to them confused*
Y/n: what?
Nick: what do you mean "what?"!? You just screamed we thought you were getting murdered!
Y/n: oh sorry, I'm not getting murdered
George: okay..
Clay: what are you doing..?
Y/n: watching youtube
Clay: w-who you watching?
Y/n: an annoying faceless, tea kettle wheezing green man
*George and nick burst out laughing*
Nick:  THATS HILARIOUS Y/N BAHAHA
*you get an email from school*
Y/n: oh school sent an email! Shit where are my glasses? *you look around for them*
Clay: looking for these? *he holds your glasses up in the air*
Y/n: clay can I have them back please?
Clay: hmmm no
Y/n: I'm really not in the mood for this *you turn around and open the email. All the boys come behind your chair to read the email. You try to read the email, but because clay took your glasses, your vision is kind of blurry. Clay can see you squinting so he puts your glasses onto your face and you adjust them*
Y/n: thank you
*you speed read the email*
Y/n: oh there's a dance! (Corona? We don't know her 😙✌🏼)
George: ooooooh
Y/n: it says we can book tables so your friends and you can sit together! Hey Siri! Call "my world🥺💜"
Siri: calling "my world🥺💜"
Nick: who tf is that?
*George shrugs his shoulders*
Niki: hey love
Y/n: hey bubs! Did you see the email school sent?
Niki: yeah I did!
Y/n: do you want me to?
Niki: yeah go ahead
Y/n: alright bye love you
Niki: bye love you too
*call ended*
*you book a table with you, Clay, George, Nick, Niki, Will, Tommy and Toby*