Chapter 3

The bullies didn't trouble Jimin anymore. Moreover, he was quite intelligent and got high marks on most of the subjects.

He was now friends, not only with Taehyung,  but also with Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin, though they were in different grades.

Ok now there is a story behind their friendship.

Once, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were tired of listening to the teacher and decided to skip a class.

Coincidentally,  Hoseok, Yoongi and Seokjin also decided to bunk class on the same day.

Namjoon was the monitor and he tried to stop them, but as he was on the spot, the teacher suspected him alongside the others when he saw them outside class.

The teacher sent them to the storeroom outside the school building and told them to carry the junk which was lying there to the other storeroom (which was inside the building).

Incidentally, they found a secret room attached to the storeroom and made it their hideout and they hid all their secret stuff there. As no one except them went inside, they were free from outsiders inside the secret room.

As they learnt to trust each other, they started to become friends and they somehow created a bond of friendship.