Chapter 12

(Yoongi's POV)

We were yet again at the same beach we were in, exactly 2 years ago...

I have been making music during these 2 years, when I wasn't in school.

Everyone was happy, but it seemed to me that Jimin was the happiest of all!

Ahhh...

Such a nice place for a nap...

I dozed off...

I was woken up by Namjoon shouting out something to Taehyung.

I stood up and opened my eyes wide.

'No, wait! The water is deep!'

'No, Namjoon, I will be fine.'

But Taehyung didn't listen, he jumped-

'No-'

'Taehyung-'

I don't know how Jin suddenly grabbed hold of me and I had a feeling as if the whole world turned around. I closed my eyes.

Were we timetravellling?

I guess we were, because when I opened my eyes, Taehyung was alive...

We had to stop Taehyung this time, but how?

Taehyung was going towards the cliff.

Jin told me to run towards Taehyung, as fast as I could, and so did he and Namjoon.

'Taehyung, don't jump!'

Taehyung was about to jump, but I grabbed hold of him at the last moment. I saved Taehyung.

Namjoon said, 'Why did you not listen to me? You could have died! Whatever you do, always keep in mind, "We must survive" From this day onwards, we should promise to be better persons in life '.

[Two days later]

(Jungkook's POV)

I was standing in the terrace, the weather was breezy.

I leaned forward to read the sign on a shop, but I guess I leaned too much.

I couldn't remember anything more. I guess that I fell from the terrace...

I opened my eyes, I guess I was in the hospital again.

When I opened my eyes, I saw-

I saw...

A girl...

(The picture is a screenshot from the bts love yourself highlight reel)