Chapter 11

Jin tried to save Namjoon from going to custody, but failed.

He tried again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

In the 7th try, he succeeded in telling the truth to the police, and Namjoon wasn't taken away.

But...
On the other hand, Jungkook had a car accident on the very same road.

This time Jin didn't time travel again.
Jin realized that the reason for the Jungkook's accident must be butterfly effect and if he time-travels again, there may be yet another butterfly effect...

Small things that we do have large impacts...

Fortunately, it wasn't a big accident...

Jin admitted Jungkook to a hospital, where he recovered soon.

Namjoon came to know that Taehyung was banished from his house by his father.
So, Namjoon started to take care of Taehyung in Namjoon's small house.

Meanwhile, Hoseok had to be admitted to a hospital for mental illness.

Coincidentally,  it was the same hospital where Jimin was...

Hoseok and Jimin were happy because they were together atlast!

Jimin spoke about how he missed Hoseok and how he is happy to talk with him again.

Jimin and Hoseok recovered soon too, mostly because they were happy to be together again...

So now can they go again to the seaside?

Maybe yes!