Chapter 14

(Yoongi's POV)

I was sitting with my piano in the courtyard of the house I was living in.

"Is it Mr. Suga?" I heard someone say to me.

"Yes, it is."

It was the landlord's daughter. I have never talked to her before, but I have heard of her. She is a trainee of a famous entertainment company in Busan.

"Wow! You have a piano there, do you play the piano?"

"Oh yes, I can!" I replied and started to play my favourite tune on the piano.

She was apparently amazed.

Then she told, "Wow, that's amazing! I can't play the piano, but I can play the guitar, do you wanna hear?"

"Ok sure!"

I heard.

And it was incredible-

Wowowowow-

I praised her.

Then I played the piano again. After some time, we left the courtyard.

We met again next day. She played her guitar and I played the piano.

This was how we came to know each other.

We were friends.

We often met each other and played different instruments and occasionally sang.

After some weeks, she told that she had to return to Busan for training.

It was not unexpected, I knew that she had to return one day or the other....

But....

I don't know what made me sad when she went away...

●●●●

(Taehyung's POV)

"Hey-" I called out to her.

But she didn't listen, she just walked away.

I had argued with her on a point, but I didn't expect her to stop talking with me altogether; though we were colleagues.

It's been already been a month- she didn't talk with me anymore.

I felt hurt...
And I regretted arguing with her.