Can I hold her?

"Wifey?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can I hold the baby?" Fenrys held out his expectantly and Sophia raised an eyebrow. The last time her husband had carried Sam he had nearly dropped him, only Rowan's magic had kept him from the ground. Sam hadn't woken up yet but Evalin had been up for twenty minutes and Fenrys had his hands out to carry her.

"Alright, how do you hold her?" Fenrys paused for a second thinking.

"By the scruff of the neck." Sophia face palmed.

"That's a dog, Hun."

"I knew that! Pft. I promise you I will not drop our daughter." Sophia laughed and slid the baby into his arms. Fenrys' face melted and his eyes held adoration. He smiled at the little baby and rocked her gently.

"Hello." He whispered to her and kissed the top of her head. She started to cry.

"Oh no. What's wrong? Are you hurt? Sweetie what do you need?" He asked the baby worried.

"She's just a baby. She's probably tired, or hungry." Sophia assured him.

"Oh like you then? Tired or hungry, sometimes both."

"Hey!" She whacked him on the arm.

"You're not allowed to be mean to me."

"Says who?"

"Says me." 

"Hush." 

"Did you just hush me?" Fenrys went pale slightly, he had learned that annoying his wife had consequences. 

"Give me the baby." She took it from him and he whined. 

"Give her backkkkkkk!"

"Nope you've lost baby privileges." He frowned. 

"But I helped make her." 

"Mmhmm did you push two watermelons out of a hole the size of a coin? I don't think so." She glared at him and sat on the bed with Evalin, playing with her. Fenrys hopped on beside her and the movement nearly caused Evalin to bounce off the other side. 

"FEN!" Sophia hissed and he held up his hands in surrender. 

"Your Mum is really scary, try not to annoy her." He whispered secretively to Evalin and Sophia laughed as the baby stared at him confused. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I think I'm going to make these chapters much more shorter, more like one shots.

Hope you enjoyed! 

Comment what you thought!