Carrots don't give you night vision

"Fenrys! No feeding the babies carrots!" Sophia sighed exasperated and Fenrys looked up innocently from where he had been dangling a carrot over Sam's mouth. To make matters worse, it wasn't even peeled.

"But why? If you eat carrots you can see in the dark." Sophia rolled her eyes and gestured at the nightstand. Two bottles of milk drifted towards them and the carrot levitated into the bin.

"Did Aelin tell you that?" She caught them both.

"Maybe." He admitted.

"Number 1, they don't even have any teeth, number 2, you know that's a lie right?" She handed him a bottle and he began to feed Evalin as she started to feed Sam.

"Of course I did." He stayed slightly unsure.

"But are you positive it doesn't give you night vision?" He added and she laughed.

"Positive." Evalin finished the bottle and yawned. Fenrys tilted the bottle so Sam could get the rest of the milk. Both babies' eyes drooped. Fenrys and Sophia smiled at each other and walked slowly over to the side of the room. Sophia placed the sleeping Sam into the crib. She looked back over to Fenrys who was rocking Evalin gently until she fell completely asleep. Then he placed into her crib. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked. Sophia wrapped her arms around Fenrys' neck and he slid his around her waist.

"I love you." She whispered, and he returned her smile.

"I love you too." He pressed his lips to hers.

The Wolf's PupsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara