Aelin stole our child

Picture is completely unrelated but I saw it and had to include it. I reckon I'd probs go e.....hbu?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun had just appeared behind the rolling green hills of Terrasen, bathing the luscious countryside in a warm golden glow. From inside the castle over looking it all, the white wolf rocked his baby, cooing at her.

She continued to wail.

Sophia scooped her out of his hands while planting a quick kiss on his lips. Immediately Evalin stopped crying. Fenrys frowned.

"Sexist child. Wait! You cheated!you used magic!" Sophia grinned and Fenrys picked up his son out of his crib. Sam bounced in his arms excitedly.

"That's right, you like Mummy more don't you? Don't you?" Sophia said and Evalin gurgled happily. Fenrys rolled his eyes and tickled her stomach with his free hand. Evalin grabbed his finger in her fist and squeezed.

"Awwwww." Sophia's heart melted for the millionth time since these beautiful babies had come into their lives. Evalin kept hold of Fenrys finger and shoved it in her mouth, sucking noisily. Her toothless gums caused no pain and he chuckled. Sam did an especially energetic leap and Fenrys almost dropped him.

"FEN!" Sophia shouted in panic and Fenrys held onto their son tightly with two hands.

"Naughty boy. You nearly gave your mother a heart attack." Fenrys scolded the baby. Sam looked at him for a second before laughing. 

There was a knock on the door. Before they could answer, Aelin stalked in.

"Where's my little niece?" She demanded and an amused Sophia held Evalin out to her. Aelin took her and immediately started making noises at the baby to make her laugh.

"It's barely dawn!" Sophia went into the bathroom to brush her hair out of her nightly braid and called out to Aelin as she walked.

"We have a break in our royal duties, yes they went all night pity me, so we thought we would come and see our littlest court members." Aelin said as she placed Evalin on her play mat and picked up Sam.

"We?" Fenrys asked distractedly as he laid in front of Evalin.

"How's parenting going?" Rowan entered the room and went straight to Aelin who was cradling Sam.

"Better then I expected."

"Good answer!" Came Sophia's shout from the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Fenrys was still playing with Evalin on the floor and the royal couple left. Sophia came back in. Fenrys' eyes widened in fear and he went rigid.

"Soph, WHERE IS SAM?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE IS SAM? YOU WERE LOOKING AFTER THEM!" Sophia shrieked and started looking under the bed. Fenrys paused and then groaned in annoyance.

"Aelin's stolen him. She just told me." Sophia sighed in relief.

"Phew. Wait did you say stolen?"

"Yep. Aelin is doing her evil laugh down the bond." Fenrys grinned.

"Does she know that it's time for Sam's diaper to be changed?" Sophia said thoughtfully and Fenrys' grin widened. There was a loud shriek of horror that echoed into their room from somewhere in the castle. They laughed at the very Aelin sounding noise. Moments later Aelin burst into their room holding Sam at arms length. She deposited him on the floor and sprinted back out the room.

"You saw nothing." She said quickly over her shoulder. Sophia chuckled again as Fenrys rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

That was a bit longer than the last one. I haven't really checked for grammar errors or anything cus I just wanted to get two chapters out today to like set the scene of what this (mini) book is going to be about. I would like to highlight that there is going to be probs like a small plot line connecting the chapters but they are mainly one shots. 

I wanted to get two out to just see if people like it or not. I can change to less one shot like or whatever if that's what people want!

I realise everything I just wrote depends on people actually reading this so ahhh on the off chance you are please comment so I can see you! Or send me a message or something idk. 

Literally none of my friends have read throne of glass or are actually readers so it annoys me when I can't rant to them or anything. SOOOOOOOOOOOO let's have rants in the comments because I am all for that.

BYEEEEEE LOVE YOU SO MUCH xxxxxxxxx