Epilogue

Eliza

Mom died a week after Mila. It was another big blow to us, our friends and family, and the fans.

Dad took several weeks off work to take care of us. We spent most of that time in England and Ireland. A new place to explore brought us together, and helped us heal.

Cake decorating and dessert-making became Summer's and my thing. We stopped hating each other. Mostly.

I still haven't told anyone about what Sharon and Brent did to me. I never saw either again, since Sharon is in Texas and Brent was arrested for murdering Mom. Turns out they were together and then Mom ended the affair and he killed her. Who knew?

Aaron is a singer now, and is focusing on his music career.

Summer plans on attending culinary school. She's also dating a guy named Chris Cone. (I know, what a stupid name, right?)

I've started acting and singing, career-wise. I'm also writing a novel about an abuse victim. I started writing a year after the incident, to cope.

Dad is still single, three years later. But he got two more puppies and two bunnies, so who needs a girlfriend, anyway? Both Aaron and I are single, so he's not alone or anything.

Oh, and Darcy Angela. Poor girl. She went to college (I forgot what for, fashion, I think?) and came home a mess. She lives with her parents now and goes to rehab. But only after a grand theft and stabbing four people. She and Aaron still aren't friends. And it's still quite a mystery to everyone else.

Three years on, things have definitely changed. We miss Mom and Mila, but we're okay.

Anyway, life happens. Come what may. We'll be ready. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. Let me know your thoughts on this book, characters, etc. 

Favorite parts?

Least favorite?