Lovly dention with babyface

A/n:they look so harmlesss ahhh I'm dying it's to cute! Anyway thanks for reading this it means so much I was crying cause I thought no one was just ahhhh thanks so much I love your support

Y/n's POV: I got up and didn't feel like getting out of bed I wanted to have a lazy dot and do absolutely nothing. But like she could read minds Ibuki cane in my room no knocking or anything I was honestly glad my blanket was covering my lower half. (Basically its tucked underneath your arms) "Wake up sleepyhead you have work to do!" Groaning I turned to face her. "What the fuck do you mean work." "You and Fuyuhiko get to clean the detention room!" I rolled back over my back facing her while I looked at my wall. "Fuck no I ain't doing shit today."

She left my room. Not that I wanted to I groaned and literally rolled out of bed hitting the ground with a loud *THUMP* that woke me up. I went and locked my door and began looking through my clothes for something to wear.

In the end I decided to look half decent and chose this it was nice and should keep me warm

In the end I decided to look half decent and chose this it was nice and should keep me warm.(your cold all the time basically)

I pulled my h/l into a messy bun(ignore if your hair is short if so then you clipped it out of the way) and walked out of the room leaving my bag in my room....it was very odd.

Hoping the teacher wouldn't find me i aimlessly walked the halls. "Y/n!" 'Great.' I turned around and faced the Ultimate Moral Compass. "What." "To the detention roo to clean the mess you've made!" I rolled my eyes. "Fine but I'm grabbing something from my room."

I ran to my room and grabbed one of those mini backpacks and left. I walked down there and babyface was leaning on the walls we were left alone yet again. When will they learn to not leave me alone with this cu-dumbass. "Hey you want to get out of here?" "Didn't you just get here." "Yeah so what! Do you think you can fit in the vents?" He shot me a glare. "Yes I can why."

I pulled a screwdriver out of my bag(when you make those bombs you kinda need tools) stood on a desk and began to work my magic. "Climb in." He looked at me like I was stupid and crazy. "What the hell did you just say." "Climb in the vent I'm ditching this cause I'll make a bigger mess and I'm sure you don't want to clean this either." "Fine just ducking move you dumb bitch."

Why do I help assholes again.

He climbed into the vent I climbed in after pulling the vent cover on to hopefully make it seem like we didn't use the vents. "Now what you dumbass." "Go straight and then left right straight right left another right straight left and we should be in the boiler room and then there's a door that leads outside from there and then we cane go to town or do whatever you want." Yeah I may or may not have looked over the school blue print.

~timeskip brought to you by:Gumhans four dark daves of destruction~

Once we got in the boiler room it was really fucking hot. I took of my short sleeve shirt cause yes I wore two shirts. "Ok babyface once we leave you got any ideas on where you want to go?" "No not really." 'Fucking wand looks like it's up to me to decide where we go.' I looked at him and pulled the blue prints up on my phone. "Well we seem to be close to some interesting places around town so let's go but I also have to make a pit stop at my aunts store sound like a plan?" "I honestly don't fucking care as long as I ain't cleaning up your mess."