Our sweet ending

Y/n's POV:She looked so beautiful (I honestly don't know what she looks like so just go with it) almost like a god. "I know we're Fuyuhiko got his good looks from now at least." She looked at me confused. "Oh shit I said that out loud didn't I." She gave a small laugh. "It's ok, I take it as a compliment." "You should you look beautiful Miss." "your just as beautiful. Now I've been told you've caused quite the trouble would that happen to be true?" "Yeah. But it's not my fault, well kinda but not really. Those so called grown men started it and I ended it."

God I should probably watch what I say excpeslly (I don't know how to spell the word and apparently neither does the fucking auto correct) to her. "Really now? Girls, Fuyuhiko you were there right? What happened." "No way I'm staying out of this one mom." "Miss to be fair they all were degrading young master." She looked over to Fuyuhiko. "That old man was being a dick along with his henchmen. Y/n did what she does best so it don't matter not like father would approve to begin with!" She looked so confused and I think he immediately regretted some of what he said if not all of it.

"Wouldn't approve of what?" "Nothin that's what." Man he's even rude to his mom that's odd. She turned to me. "Young lady what wouldn't his father approve of, you must know it is about you after all." I gulped and looked at Fuyuhiko but this bitch loved in front of my vision. "Well I'm waiting for an answer." I looked around the area and the sky as if it'd have answer. "Tell me now or you won't be seeing my kids ever again!" I flinched at the sudden yelling but sighed and looked to the round and I could feel the tension in the air. "Well Miss, me and your son are um well." "Come in spit it out we don't have all night." I took one deep breath.

"Me and your son are dating!!!" I yelled and immediately fucking ran. I did not want to deal with what he'll storm was about to come after all the trouble I literally caused and on top of that she is a head leader of a fucking mafia like no way in hell I'm staying there.

~smol time skip~

After a decent amount of running I ended up back at the cliff. I liked it there it had a nice very was almost always empty with no one there and only very few people knew about it so my chances of being found were very slim. I sat down on a log and brought my arms to my knees and hands to my face and sighed. "God I fucked up big time." I looked up at the sky. "It was times like these I wish you were here mom." I looked down at the ground again and sat in silence listening to the water fall thing that was right at the bottom of the cliff. I remember jumping down to get away from the police.

I enjoyed causing trouble and running away but i like it more when there's someone with me. "God I'm so fucking stupid for leavening him alone to deal with his mom alone!"

Fuyuhiko's POV:(I know it's about fucking time I did his POV again) I could hear her yelling about who knows what at this point she really doesn't have volume control (please don't take that out of context like I did) I'm honestly not surprised she ran all the way here. "God I can't believe I did that I'm so stupid he probably is mad at me now." I saw her sitting on a log just looking up at the sky. *snap* "Who's there!" She turned to face me and relaxed after realizing it was just me. "Why are you here." "Idiot I came looking for you, I figured you'd end up here wether you wanted to or not."

She rolled her eyes. "Ok what I mean is why isn't your mom busy yelling at you or something. Your dad rude so i thought she might be to or she just doesn't like me." "No that's not it. She's impressed no one has ever had the guts to even back talk anyone in my house and made it out alive. She's ok with you...." I paused. 'I don't think I should tell her.' "Fuyu-Chan what's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

"No I'm fine really. Now let's go back to my house we both smell like shit." She gave a laugh and stood up. "Yeah let's go." She grabbed my and hand and we began walking.

~smol timeskip~

I got out of the shower and went to the room she was staying in and knocked on the door. "Come in!" "Hey the showers open now so you can shower." "Ok thank you." I went back to my room and sat on my bed.

There was a loud banging on the door. "Come in sir." I knew who it was it was that shitty old man. "Why am I just now learning that that girl if you can even call her that, you girlfriend! Let alone why are you dating her!" God damn he's loud. "Can you shut the fuck up! I'm dating her because she's amazing and treats me with respect. She actually is kind to me and doesn't judge me for one thing that I can't fucking control! And she fun to be around you dick! I should be able to date who I want!"

She shut the door and came closer to me and back handed me. "You don't ever dare speak to me like that again understand me. You will break up with her and you will do as told understand!!!" "No I'm not!" "You will do as I say boy! So when she done showering you will break up with her understood!!!" *creak* Both Of our heads turn towards the door and see a now crying Y/n in the door way holding a stuffed rabbit. "Fuyu-Chan is this true?" 'Suit what do I do?!' "Yes it's true he will no longer be seeing you in such ways." That pissed her off.

"YOUR NOT FUYU-CHAN! HE IS I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM HIM NOT SOME ASSHOLE!" She turned towards me tears streaming down her face. "...now please answer me."

Y/n's POV: He stares at me not sure what to say. "..." I hugged my rabbit close to my chest. "Please...I just want to know....if you don't like me it's fine let alone love me..." God it was so hard to not breaks own in to tears at this moment but since I was already crying it was hard. "You dumbass." My head shot up. "What?" "Get the hell over here." He held his arms out and I ran to to hi dropping the stuffed animal and hugged him and began crying all the way. "The old man will never stop me from loving you never ever."

He held my face up so I could see him. "Your my whole fucking world, and no one can change that no can ever stop me from loving you or take you away from me. You've changed me for the better." His dad scoffed and left his room pissed he fuck off.

Fuyuhiko gave me a kiss. "Y/n I love you truly and when we're both old enough promise you'll marry me." I looked at him and smiled. "I promise."

A/n:there you have it everyone. That's the end unless you want to me to write a few more chapters for the future. Comment and let me know please and thank you I hope you enjoys this just as much i enjoyed writing it