Meeting he family pt.2

A/n:so adorable

Y/n's POV: "I see you may." I very carefully hand it to him and walk out the door and peer my head in. "Ok your good." He starts moving it around his hands and inspecting it and I'm waiting waiting waiting *BOOM* I start laughing but I throw my hands over my mouth. I hear people combing down the hallway. "No she wouldn't Fuyuhiko I told her to be careful." "And you think she'll listen!" I step in the room. That now had pink paint covering quite a bit of it. "Oh my sir are you ok?!" He wiped his eyes off as Fuyuhiko, Peko, Natsumi, and some people I don't know stuck their heads through the door.

He seemed irritated but let a chuckle out. "My, my you weren't kidding when you said they exploded. I thank you for not letting Natsumi carry your bag." I giggle. "Any time sir." I turn around. "Hi guys!" I give a smile and tilt my head a bit. Peko and Natsumi giggled Fuyuhiko groaned at my childishness and the other people began helping the leader. "Young lady we'll continue this talk some other time, for now do as you please just stay away from the basement if you would. And don't talk to people you don't know." I turn to face him. "Ok then sorry about the mess." "It's fine."

I knew the man was lying but why cause a scene in front of so many people.

Me, Peko, Natsumi, and Fuyuhiko all walked down the hall in silence. I walked next to Fuyuhiko. "Ok I have to ask what did you do?" "He asked about my bag and why I didn't let you carry it. I told him why he asked to see one of them and I just gave him one that was more likely to go off. Not much really, also your dads a good actor I'll say that." "There's not a speck of paint on you how?" "I stood outside the room all I said was this was my moms who is dead and asked to stand outside and he let me."

"That's impressive. I'm surprised he didn't yell at you, normally he would have yelled." "He didn't want to make a scene of front of people. Pay attention to your surroundings. Pay attention to the amount of people around. It's always good to pay attention. I know if no showed up that he'd yell but that's what I wanted. It was a 50/50 chance." I pull a tape recorder from my bag and pressed the play button. It starts off to when Natsumi arrived at my room and when we're getting my stuff together. "She clearly warns me and you Fuyuhiko knew I wouldn't listen, congrats on that I'm surprised really."

I skip through a good portion of the tape. And then it's gets around the part when we were in the office talking and he brings up the bag. By now we're outside so it should be safe. You can hear me giggling when the 'bomb' goes off. "You know you could be caught at anytime right?" "Of course I did. I was hoping no one would come around so I could get his actual reaction instead of something fake but eh I got two days." "What are you hoping to accomplish with this." I sigh and threw my head back.

"Honestly Peko I have no idea, but something feels off about this place. And it's not because this is some Mafia place. I know a good portion of the things I said should have ticked him off. But he not once yelled or bothered raising his voice; it's pissing me off." Natsumi laughed a bit. "Well you could keep trying to make him mad or leave multiple of your bombs out and have them go off when he comes in the room." I close my eyes and think about it for a minute. "You know that's not that bad of an idea." I dig around my bag and pull out a ziplock bag.

"Why do you have those?" "Actually what are those." "These Natsumi are motion detectors. They will play a huge part in this. And hopefully I'll be able to get some answers." Natsumi turned to her brother. "Don't you have anything to say Fuyuhiko?" He opens his eyes and looked at her like she was stupid.

"One, if I told her not to do it she'd do it anyway. Two, she's not prankish me so personally I don't care what she does as long as she don't get caught in He act. And three, I hate the old man so let her have some fun she's been locked in a room the past day without makin anyone mad. I think she deserves this and dad most definitely deserves what's coming for him." I have an amazing boyfriend. "You sure you two ain't dating?" "Natsumi, we're not dating the old man would kill her if we were."

'So He didn't tell his family...I'll be changing that somehow. But killing me seems a little over board in my opinion.' "Why kill me bough that's a little extreme." "Actually Miss it's very much reasonable." We all turned to see a man in a black suit one I didn't recognize. I tilted my head to the side I mean I'm not talking to him technically. "You see he only wants the best for his worthless son-" Due to me standing up rather quickly and angrily he shut up. I walked over to him bag on the ground. "Miss what are y-"

As hard as I possibly could I kneed him in the fucking balls and then banged my head against his as he went to the ground. "You sit have no fucking right to say that Fuyuhiko is worthless! He is worth so much and is an amazing and awesome person I don't care for all the bad hints he's done you have no right to say such awful things! AND YOU NEVER WILL!" Did I break the rule about not talking to people I don't know, yes. Do I care, no. Was it for a good cause, damn right it is.

I got in my knees so I could attempt to be at his level. "Now listen here asshole, your going to apologize to Fuyuhiko and then never speak of him in such ways again. And I don't care I broke the god damn rules I did it for a good reason. If anything your a worthless prick who needs to learn some fucking manners." I got up and turned back towards my friends and boyfriend and gave a smile. I sat down and grabbed my bag but heard clapping.

"Good show L/n. I'm impressed honestly no one has ever dared hurting anyone here or speak to them in such ways." I turned to face Fuyuhiko's dad. "So? Not like I care what he said was wrong." "Actually what he said was very true dear. My son does not have what it takes to take over this whole thing when he comes of age, nor does he have any of the abilities to do so. It's be better off if his sister took over." I looked at this man fist balled. "Also you broke the only rule I gave you." "That rule was bullshit to begin with! And you sir are a dick! How dare you say that about your son I mean sure he might have a temper but I believe that maybe if you tried and showed him or attempted explain everything to him he might understand a bit better but from what I see he is PERFECTLY FIT FOR THIS ROLE! You are a terrible person and father comparing your children that is so fucking low and rude!"

I put my bag on and dug in it. Pressed play on the recorder and grabbed a glitter bomb just for safety cause it hurts getting glitter in you eyes. "You are a shitty parent I can't believe that he hasn't ran away yet it makes very surprising I know I would have!" "Girl who are your parents. And put that silly thing down." I looked at him. "My mother is dead, I never meet my father and I'm pretty sure he's dead as well. Only my aunt had ever raised me. And this thing will stay right in my hands unless I want to put it away."

He sighed and brought and hand to his face. "Boys grab the girl and bring to the basement."  Shît that's probably bad got to think fast.

I threw the glitter bomb as a distraction and began running who give a fuck I'm in a dress not me that's for sure.