Boredum

A/n:don't think I spelt that right but meh

Y/n's POV: being suspended was so boring I had no one to talk to during the day and I was getting bored just making more little bombs and 'toys' I thought about trashing the hallways again but Taka has been patrolling them more here lately it's like I can't without being caught, but then again I've always been caught maybe it's cause he'll find me before I do something. 'I wonder what Sonia thinks of Kaz I mean he seems to be around her a lot.'

*knock knock* "ugh come in I guess." The door opened and walked in fucking Teretere with food like bitch what the fuck. "Um can I help you?" "I was sent to bring the fine lady some food since your not aloud to leave the room." I jumped up from bed. "The hell you mean I'm not aloud to leave my room!?" "Thats just the rules. Could I bring you some company after school?" He want being as pervy so I guess that's good. "Um yeah Fuyuhiko or Sonia would be nice, and thank you for the food."
"Any time we all need to eat after all." And with hat he left. 'God he can be creepy.'

~timeskip after school~

"Hello is it safe for Ibuki to come in?" "Yeah come in Ibuki." She walked through the door with Sonia. "Oh hey you actually came." "Yes Teretere said that you told him to bring me but I wanted someone else to which was hard since Kazuichi likes to constantly be around me." She didn't seem to like Kaz at least from how she sounds talking about him. "Uh yeah he offered to bring me someone and I asked for you or Fuyuhiko. Uh thank you Ibuki." "No problem Ibuki out!" And she left my room and shut my door.

I pat the spot in my bed for her to come and sit down. "Your bed is um clean right..." "Yes it's safe your majesty." She sat down and fixed her dress even though it wasn't needed. "Do you and Kaz." "What about us?" "Do you like like him are you friends what are your thoughts on him I know you don't like me but I'm curious about you two."

She thought for a minute. "Well he could definitely us a shower no he needs a shower, very clingy don't bother being his friend, annoying honestly he thinks I need help from him all the time or if I ask for he he's the first to jump up and say he'll help, always agreeing with me and never speaking for himself I hate it I hate him. But it seems wrong sine-"

I put my fiber to her face. "First Lady Yes He could use a shower or better whatever he uses to attempt to cover the smell, second I can be almost as clingy as he is or worse so shut your mouth right now because it's rude he might be like that cause of something in his past, third you constantly ask for help and he seems to really like you but you put him in the shadows so he's probably really wanting you to notice him you should be lucky there's someone in your life like that, fourth if you don't like him have a talk with him and explain that you don't want to be his friend and want him to leave you alone." I take a breath.

"I think he might have a bad past and just wants your attention you Sonia are being selfish and not opening your eyes and trying to attempt to understand Kazuichi. I know what it's like to be put in the shadows and ignored by the person you love." "I-" "shut it I'm not done. I know he seems like sometimes you just want to yell at him but that's when you ask for a break walk off calm down and then go back. You need to talk to him woman you can't keep him in the dark or he'll never understand."

A/n:I don't not hate Sonia or anything but I felt like that needed to be put in here and yeah I hope I just made sense if not comment and I'll try and explain

She seemed lost for words. "But what if I hurt him or his feelings." "Try your best to not do that you need to calmly bring up the subject and then try and calmly explain to him...it won't be easy trust me."

After that we talked a bit and everything and she eventually left and it was now only. "God damn it's only 5:37!" God damn time is going by slowly today.

A/n:this is I guess a filler chapter but I'll post again tomorrow