The dream

A/n:look how cute. Also should I post my Gundham Tanaka x reader???

~Y/n's dream~

"Come on idiot! I thought you said you were ok with this!" I giggled as I finished my makeup. "Yes I'm coming little baby faced gangster." "I thought I told you to stop calling me that! And your fucking shorter than me!" I opened my dorm door to see the dressed up gangster he was in a different suit I guess it didn't bug me. I blushed and took hold of his hand. "You know since were dating you can just walk in my ro-

"Wake the fuck up! Peko and Ibuki are downstairs!" What a weird dream I'm sad that it's over I guess. "What the fuck ever." It then hit me I slept with out a shirt. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PERV!!!" Yes the blanket covered me but still. "The hell there's nothing wrong with you!!" "I DONT HAVE A SHITT ON!" His face went red and he left my room as Ibuki ran into my room. "Ibuki heard of say he was a perv and you didn't have a shirt what's going on!?" Soon followed by Peko. "What did you do to young master."

Rolling my eyes and making sure he was out of my room I got out of bed and went to my dresser. "I didn't do anything I just don't sleep with a shirt on and." Making sure Peko wasn't in the room I spoke. "And when you wake up with an extremely attractive guy you just had a dream out hovering over you while you have no shirt on well you kinda get the point right?"

Ibuki smiled. "Sooooo when you two are hanging out alone what do you do?" I heard a clock noise but ignored it. (Like those weird recorders that only record sound) "well we mainly go to this one place and it's really pretty and hang out for a bit it's nice. He looks so amazing in the lighting and he even asked some things about my (look this is what you call the bombs and shit) toys and was really nice. He also kept looking at me." I say while finally finished gettting dressed.

" I say while finally finished gettting dressed

"Ooo you look cute today y/n. Any reason~." Ibuki said with wiggle eyebrows. "Ugh no Ibuki this is like the only this he only shit I have at my fucking aunts place!" She giggled and began prying. "So how long have you liked babyface?" "I don't really know for awhile now I guess." "So do you feel bad when you pull your pranks and stuff on him?" "Ha no I like seeing him mad at that it's fun cause in the end it ends up with us running away from everybody and spending time together."

Fuyuhiko's POV: "I'll be back Peko their taking fucking forever." I walked up stairs but heard the two idiots talking. "I don't know I just like him ok! It's not something I can control." "*cough* bottom *cough*" "Ibuki!" God damn does y/n always fucking whine and complain like that. "I'm just saying but if you like Fuyuhiko I'd tell him soon I think Peko got the hots for him as well." I heard knuckles cracking. "I'd don't mind a little competition." "Look Y/n I know your the Ultimate Troublemaker but don't you think hats a little extreme you know fighting her!?" (Did I mention this is no despair au?) "Oh no I know hat but I'm bein serious I don't mind fighting her. It's not anything new to me."

I walked into the room kicking the door. "Come on idiots let's ducking go!" I looked Y/n up and down, she looked nice. "Yeah whatever." Y/n walked out of the room while Ibuki held up a recorder.

"Care to listen?" I rolled my eyes. "I rather not. I wouldn't let y/m find out you've seen her normal pranks I wouldn't want to see ones for revenge." I was about to walk out but Ibuki touched my shoulder. I pushed her hand away and I walked off.

Y/n's POV: "Bye Auntie love you!" "Bye love you too!"

He walk to school was uncomfortable quite and any time I tried to talk I was told to "shut the fuck up!" "Sorry fine! God not not my fault I can't stand the fucking silnce you fucking dick!" I spat into Fuyuhiko's face. Sure I like him but that ain't stopping me from being a bitch. And apparently that ain't stopping him from being a dick.

He pulled my hair to bring me down to the round which fucking hurt. "The fucking did you say to me bitch." (Pretend he's crouching) "I walked you a fucking dick!" And being the smartass I am I had to mumble. "Asshole." I think he heard. "I'm sorry what the fuck did you just say!"

He did not sound to happy with me.

I went to grab something from my bag but I didn't have it. "God damnit!" I remember I gave it to Ibuki to carry and she wasn't around and Peko probably hiding waiting for me to hurt him.

"I called you an asshole! Someone needs to tell you that your acting like and asshole all the ducking time and it's annoying as hell! Like what the fuck is your problem! I try being nice to you by Nope that shit don't work! And when I try pulling pranks on you to make you smile you seem to think I hate you!"

I pull his hand off of my hair stand up and continue.

"You act the world hates you or you really just need hit upside your head to realize 'damn I probably shouldn't be SICH A FUCKING DICK.' But no that doesn't happen! And you always have fucking Peko around, all the time we spend together and she's not there doesn't that feel nice to not have someone up your ass! But when she is around you treat her like shit! Like what the fuck is you deal!"

He stood there in shock as if this had never fuckin happened. "Look I fucking enjoy the time we spend together weather we're running from the teacher or whatever his name is. Or if we're just sittin at the cliff talking. Like I want to get to know you and seem to like my company but you act like such a dick. That shit hurts my feeling you know I never had it to easy. The silence just I can't I need someone to be talking or something to distract me."

He hugged me and muttered an apology. He sounded like he meant it.

Once we got to school no one questioned well besides Peko questioning him and accusing me of things. But I was used to that sort of thing.

Peko had his heart and I knew it

A/n:this isn't an angst story it just had some sad things