Chapter 3

"Now where is that god damn sweater?" Wonwoo frowned as he couldn't find his favorite sweater in his closet.

Then it's hit him. He gave it to Mingyu that day. Taking his phone on the table, he tried to contact the latter. But then he paused when he realized that they never exchanged numbers. Letting out a sigh, he messaged Jun, asking for Mingyu's number. After Wonwoo got the number, the memory of that night came back to him. He still couldn't get over that night yet.

"Take the sweater and get over him, Jeon Wonwoo." He said to himself.

Hi, this is Wonwoo. Are you free right now?

I want to give back your shirt and I want my sweater back.

Ah, Wonwoo sunbae. Oh my god, you messaged me.

I'm at the gym right now.

Can we meet at the college café in an hour?

Okay.

Wonwoo let out a sigh as he threw himself on the bed. He wanted all of this to end quickly but now he had to wait.

"He goes to the gym. No wonder his body is ripped." Wonwoo said.

Suddenly, the image of Mingyu lifting a dumbbell got into Wonwoo's mind. With all the veins popping out on his muscular arm. As he was sweating all over his body from the intense workout. That must be so hot. Wonwoo thought. But then, he got up as he shook his head. He just realized what he was thinking.

"Forget about him. You don't like him." Wonwoo lightly slapped both of his cheeks.

An hour had passed and Wonwoo was sitting at a table in the said café all by himself. He was playing with his phone to kill some time while waiting for the other boy to come. The bell chimed and Wonwoo raised his head. He froze as his face turned slightly red when Mingyu entered the café. Mingyu was wearing a tight black sleeveless, exposing his muscular arms. Wonwoo never knew the color black would look this hot.

	Mingyu walked to him with a smile on his face and Wonwoo could feel himself panicking on the inside

Mingyu walked to him with a smile on his face and Wonwoo could feel himself panicking on the inside. All eyes on Mingyu as he walked past the tables. Mingyu sat in front of Wonwoo and put a paper bag on the table.

"Here's your sweater, sunbae. Thank you for letting me borrow it. Even though it's a bit small on me." Mingyu said.

"Your shirt. That's the biggest sweater I have..." Wonwoo also placed a paper bag on the table as he wondered how big Mingyu was.

Then, there's an awkward silence. Mingyu faked a cough.

"Minghao never told me that you're Jun hyung's friend. I never saw you hang out with him." Mingyu started the conversation.

"I'm not really a party person like him." Wonwoo replied and the latter nodded.

"What's your course, sunbae?"