Chapter Seventeen

SAY THE NAME!

~~~

"She has a girlfriend." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo widened his eyes, shocked by the information. Mingyu still couldn't stop his chuckle. His hands went down from Wonwoo's shoulders to his hands.

"She's lesbian. I used to help her hook up with her girlfriend back in high school. That's why we're close." Mingyu continued.

Wonwoo felt so embarrassed right now. He got too carried away with his jealousy. Now he just looked stupid in front of Mingyu. How he wished he could bury himself right at the moment. Wonwoo didn't have the right to be jealous in the first place. He pulled his hands away from Mingyu's grip and turned away. Mingyu smiled and rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder.

"I don't know why but I'm so happy that you're jealous." He said.

Mingyu then grabbed the latter and laid him on the bed. Wonwoo frowned looking at the boy on top of him. Mingyu smirked at him before crashing their lips together.

"You're so cute when you're jealous. It makes me horny." Mingyu whispered as he started to kiss Wonwoo's neck.

"Wait, no. Mingyu-" Wonwoo tried to push the boy away but Mingyu was too strong.

"You said that I should rest. One day is not enough."

"I know. But how am I supposed to control myself when you're being this cute?"

Mingyu grabbed the blanket and covered both of them.

---

Wonwoo really enjoyed staying at Mingyu's house. He got to experience how it felt like to have a family. At first, he was a bit awkward with Mrs. Kim's overly sweet treatment for him. But now, he loved it.

A few days left before the mid-semester break ended and Wonwoo felt like he wanted to go home. For some reason, he missed the house.

"I think I want to visit my house before the break ends." Wonwoo told Mingyu.

"Can I tag along?" and Wonwoo nodded.

"When are we going?" Mingyu asked.

"Today, I guess."

"So we should start packing now."

"I'm gonna call Seongsu to come to pick us up."

"Who?"

"Seongsu. My butler." Wonwoo waited for the call to be picked up.

Mingyu looked at the latter as he remembered it. Wonwoo was rich. Like crazy rich. How could he forget that?

"Hello? Hyung, I want to visit the house. Can you pick me up?"

"I'm at my friend's house. I'll send you the address."

"He will be here in 2 hours. You should inform your parents." Wonwoo said after he declined the call.

Mingyu nodded and went to his mom. A few moments later, Mingyu came back into the room and continued packing up. They didn't talk while packing. Both were so focused. Until Mingyu sat on the bed and looked at Wonwoo.

"Is it okay for me to tag along?" Mingyu asked.

"It's fine. No one home by the way. At least I'm not gonna be bored if you come with me." Wonwoo replied.

"Where is your house?"

"Yeongsan, Seoul."

"Wow, what a place for rich people."