Information

Technoblade looks like piglet in this image-

Its me, Breezie with another book but this is different (or somewhat) from all my other books. This is just a Character x Reader book, not just a oneshot so may be a bit difficult for me to get that through my head.

Anyways, The Reader will be one of Wilbur Soot's friends and close, like a little Sister to them.

I'll be making the reader Gender Nertual and use She/ They Pronouns, sorry boys-

I'll not be using Technoblade's real name, since he said himself he isn't comfortable with people calling him by his real name. So i'll be using nicknames, like Techno, Techie or something

Also i won't do Smut or anything like that. Im pretty positive Technoblade isn't comfortable with people sexualizing him, but if he is okay with it, im still not doing it. It would feel werid to write 18+ about the blood god in my opinion.

I already explained the plot in the description but I'll put it here again for anybody who missed it. :>

Plot.

(Y/N) (L/N) is a 23 year old female who lives in Florida, a youtuber and streamer. with 6.34 million subscribers and 46k twitch followers, She plays different types of games. but the game she is most famous for is Minecraft, she is a pro at the game.

But, what would happen if she happens to play a game of bedwars with Technoblade and ended up defeating him?

Oh and to make this a bit better for me, all of the reader's social medias will be @Dumplings, just to be easier.

Now i'll put information for Y/N.
Also, This Y/N will be a badass 🤡

Y/n 'Dumplings' L/n

A 5'8 Gender Nertual person with female Pronouns. She has long H/C hair that goes to her waist, puts it in a ponytail or bun when working on something. S/C skin with a petite built, her strength doesn't match her frame.

A rather Laid-back, Observant and Kind person. Despite her deep voice that can be subscribed as Seductive, Enjoyable to hear or smoothing. Carefree girl so is rather extroverted, but can shy at times. But, she is somrwhat very interested in, gore? And won't stop until she gets what she wants, but lets just say. Don't get her pissed off.

Anyways, if you don't like LGBTQ+ then this book won't be the one for you. There will be ships, a whole lot of platonic ones because ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯.

Oh and

I believe in Tubbo supremacy.