Forming The Team

"We still need one more person for our team." Gohan told everyone. They were trying to think of someone but couldn't think of anyone.

"What about Frieza?" Goku asked them.

"Absolutely not Kakarot! If he joins then I won't!" Vegeta yelled at him.

"Ok fine." Goku said with his hands up.

"Then who do we bring? They have to be strong." Gohan asked his hand on his chin.

"If I may." Whis interjected, "I may know someone." Whis said catching their attention.

"Who is it Whis?" Vegeta asked the angel.

"Well how about that Goku Black fellow?" Whis asked them, "He is as strong if not stronger than Goku and Vegeta. I believe he would be perfect."

"I'd rather have him than Frieza." Vegeta told him with his arms crossed.

"Ok I'll go talk to him." Goku told them before teleporting away.

~Hell~

"Why hello there Goku." Black said as Goku walked up to him. Black was chained down and being forced to watch his crimes.

"How would you like to get out of here?" Goku asked him.

"Why?" Black asked him not taking what he said seriously just yet.

"There is a tournament that will decide the fate of our universe. The Zenos are holding it." Goku told him.

"What do I get out of it?" Black asked. His interest was peaked.

"If we win we get the Super Dragon Balls." Goku explained, "If you win you can have the wish. If you don't I'll bring you back to life as long as you don't cause anymore trouble."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me. Ok I'll join you, and it sounds like I'll get to fight someone strong." Black said sighing. Goku nodded before using a destructo disk to cut his chains.

"Ok so when is it?" Black asked him.

"In about 10 minutes." Goku explained.

"Wow you were desperate." Black said chuckling as he followed Goku out of hell.

Once outside they both teleported back to the group and they all went to the arena.

"Most of the people here are weaklings." Black said looking around before he noticed a group of annoying fighters in red jump suits. Then two Saiyans girls walked up to him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked them coldly.

"I'm Caulifla and this is Kale and you seemed strong so I figured I would challenge you." Caulifla explained.

"Well I don't fight weaklings." Black said as he turned and walked away. Caulifla felt anger build up in her. How can he call her a weakling when he hasn't even fought her yet?

"Let the tournament begin!" The Grand Priest announced. The arena instantly went into chaos. Black jumped away to watch the mortals fight for their lives. Suddenly a ki blast flew past him. He turned to see the Saiyan girls from earlier. He sighed before walking up to them.

"You will fight me!" Caulifla yelled at him. She powered up to SSJ1 and instantly started to attack him. He blocked every attack she threw at him. He noticed that her strikes packed quite a punch. She forced him to transform into SSJ1.

"Perhaps I misjudged you." Black said smirking at her.

"Yeah you did!" She yelled as she jumped away from him. He went SSJ2 and her eyes went wide.

"How did you do that! I reached it before but I haven't been able to since." Caulifla told him as she grabbed his gi. He would have thrown her off if it weren't for the excitement in her eyes. He picked her up by her throat.

"You dare ask your enemy for help. WHERE'S YOU PRIDE?!" Black yelled at her.

"I'm sorr-" She tried to say before he punched her in the gut.

"Don't you dare apologize. Its too late for that. Just for that I'm going to kill you after this tournament and destroy everything you know, starting with her." Black said pointing at Kale.

"No you will not!" She screamed out making him let her go and slide back a few feet. He watched as she went into SSJ2 and glared at him. She charged him and tried to punch him in the face. He caught her fist and wouldn't let her go.

"Calm down. I'm not going to do any of that." Black told her calmly.

"Oh and why would you say that if you were lying?" Caulifla asked with venom in her words.

"Because you're in SSJ2 now." He explained, "SSJ2 is achieved through pure rage." She looked down in awe at her new form. He let her go and smirked as she put her fists up. They began to clash around the area before he felt a huge surge in power.

"What the hell?" He asked as he saw Kale transformed. She became a giant sized SSJ with green hair. He went into Rosè and got ready for the fight. She charged him and grabbed his arm. She began to slam him into the ground. He flipped and kicked her in the head making her let him go. He jumped back and put his hands together. She began walking towards him.

"KA...ME...HA...ME...HAAAA!" He yelled out as a pink Kamehameha launched at her. She just continued to walk through it and grabbed his face. She was about to punch him the gut and launch him over the edge. Before she could Goku kicked her in the face and made her drop him.

"You ok?" Goku asked extending his hand to Black.

"I hate to say it but thanks." Black said taking his hand and standing up. The gray man from the group of red junpsuit wearing fools stood in front of them. Kale charged him and he put a ki blast on her stomach and launched her into the air. He began to walk as it exploded and knocked her out. He and Goku began to fight as Black watched her begin to fall off the edge. He instant transmissioned and caught bringing her safely to the ground. He left the area again to watch the fights around the arena.