A Peaceful Life

15 years had passed since May was born and the Earth was in a state of peace. Caulifla walked out of their house and looked up watching her husband and daughter spar.

"You're getting stronger." Black told May as they clashed their ki blades.

"You can't always be stronger than me Dad!" She yelled as she went Rosè and began to push him back. He smirked and turned Rosè himself.

"Yeah but you have a long way to go before you can beat me!" He yelled before he disappeared and caused her to fall forward. He appeared beside her before hooking his foot under her arm and flipping. She rocketed to the ground before disappearing herself. He turned around when he heard her charging a Kamehameha. He smiled and began to charge his own. Before either of them could fire Caulifla appeared above Black in SSB and kicked him.

"I'll help you kick his ass May." She smirked at him. He landed on his feet and charged at both of them. They all slammed into each other before Caulifla and May went on the offensive forcing Black to block. Suddenly he appeared behind them and wrapped his arms around their shoulders. They all powered down and landed in front of the house while laughing.

"I'm glad that idiot Goku asked me to join that tournament." Black told them, "I would have never gotten the chance for any of this to happen if he hadn't." They smiled and walked inside.

The End.