Ultra Instinct Arrives!

Ten minutes had passed since Kale's out burst and Black was watching as Goku achieved what Beerus called Ultra Instinct. Then he watched as it ran out and Jiren launched him across the arena.

"Fool should have finished what he started while he had the chance." Black told himself as he sensed Kale's energy become distressed. He turned and thought about whether he should help or not. He sighed as he made his way to her.

"Please stop." Kale said crying as two aliens were beating her around. She began to lose consciousness again before she was dropped to the ground. She looked up to see Black standing in between her and the ones attacking her. He didn't say a word as he dropped into his stance.

"Aw do you need your boyfriend Goku to save you?" The pink sumo looking alien asked Kale. Kale just blushed and looked away. Black sighed and stood up straight. Before the pink alien could blink he was knocked over the edge and got eliminated. Kale was shocked to see that Black had managed to move that fast.

'So he was holding back on us.' She thought to herself as the crustacean alien charged him. Black caught his fist and crushed his hand. The alien screamed in pain and tried to step away. Black grabbed him by his face and launched him off the edge with a ki blast. He turned around and helped Kale up.

"Hey you! Get away from her!" Caulifla yelled trying to kick him while in SSJ2. He dodged her and jumped back.

"Wait Sis he saved me!" Kale yelled. Caulifla stopped attacking him and looked at Kale.

"Well we still need to finish our fight from earlier." Caulifla told him getting into her fighting stance.

"I suppose we should." Black told her getting into his own, "Kale you join us."

"But I can't control my power." Kale told them nervously.

"Yes you can. Now transform and focus." Black told her. She did as she was told. She yelled as she went berserk. After a few seconds she shrunk down into a normal SSJ with green hair.

"Good, now come at me." Black told them. They began to clash around the area causing debris to bust apart. They may not be as strong as him but their teamwork was amazing. He quickly went Rosè and began beating them around.

"Kale the potaras!" Caulifla yelled as she pulled out two potara earrings. Black knew better than to let them fuse and destroyed the one Caulifla threw to Kale with a ki blast.

"No!" Kale yelled as she watched the potara shatter. They were in big trouble. Black quickly took advantage of their distress and knocked Kale off the edge successfully eliminating her.

"Kale!" Caulifla yelled as she watched Kale appear in the stands.

"You don't have time to be worrying about her." Black told her as he punched her in the gut. She stumbled back holding her stomach. He teleported above her and kicked her on the top of her head slamming her face first into the ground. She stood up slowly just to be palmed in her chest. He watched as she collapsed on to the ground.

"You two were really good but its time for this to end." Black said as he walked over to her.

"I'm not done yet." Caulifla told him quietly, "I'M! NOT! DONE!"

Black could hear a demonic echo from her yell as a blue and silver aura exploded off of her. She looked at her hands and then at Black.

"Let's see if you can beat me now!" She yelled as she charged Black

"Let's see if you can beat me now!" She yelled as she charged Black. He went to punch her and she appeared behind him. She punched him in his back and launched him into the air. She began to knock him around like a ball before blasting him into a pile of debris. She felt the arena begin to shake violently. Suddenly the debris exploded in a brilliant pillar of light. Once the light faded everyone's eyes widened.

 Once the light faded everyone's eyes widened

Everyone watched as the two began to clash. Neither of them could land a hit on the other. Their fists clashed and an explosion shook the arena. Jiren jumped next to them and tried to take them both down. They quickly turned on him. Both of them kicked him in his chest and caused him to slide back.

"I see, you two won't let anyone else get involved. I understand that feeling and I will leave this be." Jiren told them as he jumped back to watch. Black could tell they were both running out of time. He rushed towards her while charging a Kamehameha. She launched her own ki wave and Black slid along it and hit her point blank as both of them fell back to the normal states. Caulifla was eliminated and Black crashed back on to the arena.

"Dammit." He said as Jiren walked over and pointed a ki blast at him. Black was out of energy and couldn't move.

"You fought well, now let me put you out of your misery." Jiren told him before Black watched Jiren launch the ki blast. Black closed his eyes preparing for the pain but he felt his energy get restored.

"Why?" Black asked him as he stood up.

"Because I want to fight you at the end of all this." Jiren told him before turning and walking away. Black smirked at he went the opposite direction.