Broly

"Oh you two got mated huh?" Bulma asked Caulifla as she saw the bite mark on her neck, "Congrats!"

"Yeah we're both pretty happy about it." They looked up and watched Goku, Vegeta and Black sparring over the ocean. They were causing waves to hit the beach.

"Would you three stop I'm trying to nap!" Beerus yelled at them. All three of them landed and walked over to the table full of food.

"So why do you two seek even greater power?" Whis asked Black and Goku.

"There were a lot of strong guys at the tournament and it got us fired up." Goku explained. Black nodded his head as he filled his mouth with food. Bulma got a call from Trunks saying that some guys dressed in Saiyan armor broke in and stole the dragon balls.

"Those are Frieza's men." Vegeta told them.

"They must trying revive Frieza again." Goku told them. Black looked at them with curiosity. He didn't know who Frieza was but if they were that worried about it he wanted to fight him. They felt a strong power level coming from the arctic.

~The Arctic~

They saw the Frieza's ship begin to land on the ice.

"Dammit we were too late!" Vegeta yelled to them. Black and Goku watched as the door opened and Frieza came out with two unknown men. One of them had an unusually high power level.

"Go Broly!" One of them yelled. Broly charged straight for Vegeta. Vegeta charged him full on. They watched as Vegeta over powered him as SSJ. Vegeta knocked him under the ice. Broly shot out from under the ice and began to go toe to toe with Vegeta. Vegeta went into SSG and pointed his hand at Broly.

"Vegeta don't!" Goku yelled. Black just continued to watch. He knew Broly would get back up even stronger. Broly roared and Goku jumped down in front of him. Bulma and Caulifla were watching from behind Black. He was only there to protect them.

"I want to fight him to!" Caulifla told him.

"No. He'll kill you." Black told her with a stern voice. Caulifla backed down and continued to watch. She knew that he wouldn't have told her no if he wasn't serious. They watched Goku begin to get slammed on the ground. He stood up and went Blue. Caulifla realized what Black was saying. If Broly was pushing Goku this far then she wouldn't stand a chance. Black watched as Frieza killed the other Saiyan and Broly turned into a SSJ. Black went Rosè and started fighting Broly as well. Broly knocked the three of them around like ragdolls. All three of them got next to each other. Both Gokus launched Kamehamehas and Vegeta launched a Galick Gun.

 Both Gokus launched Kamehamehas and Vegeta launched a Galick Gun

Broly didn't even slow down as he tried to slam into them. Black pushed them out of the way.

"You two go figure out how to beat him I'll keep him busy!" Black told them before Broly grabbed him by the face and slammed him into the ground. Broly began to punch Black's chest several times as Goku and Vegeta teleported away. Black felt that several of his broke. Broly grabbed Black's leg and threw him into a cliff side. Black could hear someone scream before Broly threw a ki blast at him. Black looked up slowly as he watched death comes towards him.

"Back to hell I go. I suppose life was good while it lasted." Black told himself barely able to speak before he saw a blue aura in front of him slapping the ki blast away. He did his best to focus his vision and saw Caulifla in Blue. She pulled him out of the cliff and he was barely able to go back into Rosè. Before they could attack Broly a man appeared in front of them.

"We'll handle it from here guys." He told them.

"So you two fused huh?" Black asked him returning to his base form.

"Yes. We are Gogeta. Goku and Vegeta have fused together and our power didn't just combined but was also significantly magnified." Gogeta told them.

"Well go finish this dammit." Caulifla told Gogeta as she held Black up. She carried him over to Bulma and they watched the beat down Gogeta gave Broly. She set Black down against a rock and he started watching with one eye open. He saw two people yelling in fear that Broly was going to die and jump into a smaller ship. He looked back to the fight and saw that Gogeta was charging a Kamehameha to kill Broly. Black barely raised his hand to instant transmission to Broly and teleported him into the ship. Broly was back to normal and Black teleported back to Caulifla. Gogeta landed next to them before he defused.

"I'm glad you saved Broly." Goku told Black, "He wasn't a bad guy he just lost control."

They realized that Black was responding. Caulifla rushed to his side.

"He passed out! We need to get him a senzu bean right now!" Caulifla yelled to Goku. Goku nodded and teleported everyone to Korin. They quickly gave one to Black before eating some themsleves. Black woke up holding his head.

"Did you guys know Broly hits like a truck?" He asked them. They started laughing before going their separate ways.