A/N and Intro Info

Main Character; Bakugo, Kaida (Last name, First name cuz cultural accuracy lives here)

~random AN, but Kaida means little Dragon and I'm also trash for 

dragons and they can be seen as devilish fight me

Quirk; devil

             can morph into a large devil like beast with large black leathery wings, long black unkempt stringy hair, sharp long black nails (and the blackness seeps into her fingertips), snow white skin, sharp teeth that make her mouth bleed constantly when she morphs, and large black horns. Aside from the physical changes she has inhuman strength, can obvi fly due to wings, can create and manipulate shadows and darkness to bend to her will (becoming solid to liquid to gas to plasma at times depending on what she wants), her voice becomes super seductive and ppl have a very hard time rejecting the pull (least developed part because of her personal fear of that power, the rest are decently controlled because she tends to morph if the physical beatings become to harsh)

           Drawbacks include extreme exhaustion (due to the major changes her body endures while morphing, excessive blood loss (due to teeth), iron deficiency (due to blood loss and the major change to her body), she usually has full control of herself in this form but if she is having a panic attack or is just losing her shit mentally and morphs she lets her instincts take over.

         Weaknesses are light, affection (affects her more mentally than with her quirk because her abuse is more neglect than anything else and when she receives affection while in her devil form she can't help but change back into the scared little girl she is)

Appearance; long ash blonde hair that is just generally a menace to control but is wavy in appearance, the rest is basically the exact same as her brother because they are identical twins, her features are just generally softer and smaller as a female, great pair o tits (cuz I legit cant remember life without them and couldn't write about it accurately if I wanted too), 5'2 cuz ppl are that short in Japan (not a big deal but I feel like a giant here and its weird but at least my friend can't call me short, ha! take that bitch!), giant ass bags under her eyes because her quirk is just that draining (Aizawa is proud)

Other Characters with Large Roles;

Bakugo, Katsuki (duh)

Todoroki, Shouto (da love interest for Kaida, cuz as I said earlier, I am trash)

Midoria, Izuku

The Bakugo Parents (who are going to be neglectful assholes sorry, but I need for plot and I love normally pls don't hate...)

Aizawa, Shouta (Fave Teacher, and is mine so back off, fangirls in denial that he isn't real)

Kirishima, Eijirou (Katsuki's bestie obvi{and maybe love interest?? cuz also trash for that ish too})

A/N;

First of all, thanks for wasting your time here lol. I don't know if people ever give a damn about these little notes, but here I am anyway.

Secondly, this is going to be a VERY rough draft for quite a while, but I plan on trying to spend as much time I can spare to edit once I finish word vomiting at midnight. 

Thirdly, I will do my absolute best to represent those who have experienced neglectful and abusive behavior from parental figures. However, I will reiterate that this is a rough draft. If things are not 100% accurate after the chapter title says it has been edited, then please come for my a$$. But not before, if you do, I will ignore you and probably delete your comment if that's something an author can do.

Lastly, this is probably going to be a fairly short fanfic to begin. I want to word vomit the entire plot before I have to get ready for work later today, so I doubt it will pass 12 chapters. And that is being optimistic. I will be going off the anime with what is available on VRV, thats what I got so deal with it.

Thank you again for reading this if you got this far. Please enjoy and comment if you catch any of my dumbass references. Please feel free to vote if you are feeling generous, but I hardly do so I wont hold it against anyone lol. 

Lots of love, and enjoy.

~Author

Hageshī Mono 激しいもの bakugo sister ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें