Part 3

On college

A five people are sitting in canteen on their usual chair. Yes they are fab 5 only.

Cabir: oh my god. How many rupees i have lost during betting? My wallet always empty because of you.

Manik: you have to think before betting with me. Manik malhotra never lost.

Mukthi: okay. I am betting you. You have to make a girl fall in love with you in a 3 days who enter first through this canteen door and you have to dump her in front of the whole college in the name of cheating you. I know you will never able to do that.

Manik: yes i will do that.

Fab 5 shock to hear this. Everyone are waiting for an unlucky girl. That time onle one cute, beautiful girl enter the canteen. Manik mesmerized see 👀 her.

 Manik mesmerized see 👀 her

On nandu side

Nandu&navya enter the college. Nandu mesmerized on seeing 👀 the college. Smile never left from her lips.

Nandu: Navu shall we go to the canteen to have a breakfast.

Navya: you go Nandu. I have to finish some formalities. Afterthat i will come.

Nandu:okay.(she left towards the canteen. Little did she knows it will bring big storm to her life)

In canteen

The cute, beautiful girl is nandu only. She went in& order sandwich for her & navya. She starts to eat. After sometime navya also join her. Both left for their respective classes.

This was seen👀 by five pair of eyes. One person have evil smirk on his face. Yes the person is manik only.

Screen freeze on evil smirk face of manik. Smiling😄 face of nandu.