Part 8

Screen start from navya crying😢 face.

Navya: what i have done with you Nandu? Where you Nandu? Nandu just 17 years old girl.what will happen to her? No one there for her in the world except me. I didn't trust my Nandu. I just trust those morons. Matharani please take care of my nandu.

She got ready to left for the college. She decided to prove her nandu innocent. She reaches college left for canteen as fab5 will be there.

She saw fab 5 on theirs usual seat. She went towards them. Cabir saw her. He went to hug her. But she jerked his hand. She slapped him. Fab 5 got a shock. They never saw her this much angry😠.

Cabir: what happened to you navya? Why did you slap me?

Navya: Are fab5 human or not? You people what you did my Nandu? For mere bet you spoil 17 year old girl life. What she did to you?  manik you raped her. Chi i just don't want to touch you that's why i didn't slap you? Mukthi,aliya you both. Are you girl? You just help your friend to rape my Nandu. You people are black spot in girl.(she turns towards the crowd who are looking at drama)

See these people(points towards fab5) for mere bet spoil innocent girl life.(point towards manik) He rapes her & make her pregnent. Chi you (points towards cabir) i break up with you. We are no more boyfriend& girlfriend.( saying this she left from there. Everyone left from there leaving guilty fab 5)

Cabir: what we did to Nandu it's wrong? We spoil that girl life. We have to ask sorry from her.

Dhurv: yes. What we did is wrong?

Mukthi&aliya: we have to ask sorry from her.

Manik: yes. We have to ask sorry from her. I have marry her as she is pregnent with my baby.

They left towards Nandu orphanage. They saw navya at entrance.

Manik: Navya where is nandu?

Navya: you don't have any right to ask about her.

Manik: Please tell us where is nandu?

Navya: i don't know just get lost from here.

Manik: if you tell me or not.

Otherwise i will search in orphanage.

Navya: she left me. She left college. She left orphanage. You go from here. I just don't want to see your face.

She left from there leaving guilty fab5. Is mere sorry enough for Nandu suffering? Is mere sorry enough to cure her pain? Is mere sorry enough to cure her broken heart?

No they are not enough.

Screen freeze on guilty face of fab 5